Memories • T.H

Wk: 2.6k

Memories:

Y/n pov :

I woke up, my head beating and hurting like crazy, I felt a sharp pain on my wrists but even more between my legs, gosh what did I do last night.

I tried to turn around, but something held me back, I looked down and saw a really muscular arm around my waist. Huuuuu okaaaaayyyy...
I looked behind my and saw him, I just slept with Tom, oh shit, oh shit.

"Morning babe" He said to me, and my eyes widened.
He moved a bit a pull me close to him, our body suddenly touching bringing everything slowly back to my mind, I closed my eyes, here we go... what happened?

__hehehehe__

Tom and I are facing each other, I look in his eyes and he look in mine, both waiting for the signal.
On each side of the table, the 20 shots in line, 10 shots each. The rules, the first on finishing his drinks, well, just wins. Yeah, I know ridicule but on the moment it's funny.

"1, 2, 3, GO, GO, GO, GO, GO"
Tom and I started to take the shots and slide them in our throat, it was absolutely disgusting, and it was burning my throat but there is no way I am letting him win so I kept going, he took advantage, but I manage to catch and finish a second before him. My head fell back still processing from the amount of alcohol I just had.
I looked back down at him and held him both of my middle fingers. He shook his head and I smirked, everyone was jumping around me, they were so happy that someone finally had bitten the king of this game, especially when it's the shy girl, that almost never talked to anyone.

I got dragged backwards in the crowd and he soon dispersed from my sight.
"You were amazing" told one of the hottest boys in my ears, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him.
"Thank you" I told him back.

I felt someone coming behind me and grabbing my waist, the other one didn't let go, so I was pressed between those two hot bodies, we started moving all together on the rhythm of the music, I leaned my head on the guy behind me shoulder, he passed his hand on my body, the other on came closer and grabbed my waist and butt and leaned in pressing his lips against my neck making me groan.

"Fuck who knew you could be that hot."
The guy in front of me told me.
I was a quiet and shy girl on the campus always wearing overside shirt and jeans, which made me look fat, but tonight I wanted to show my body and I had put on a very slutty dress, reveling my usually hided very feminine and I got to say hot forms, I looked fucking good tonight, they're hands were sliding down my body, they hot breath and lips touching my body, I felt a hand going under my dress, I don't know if I was okay with that so I just slightly pushed his hand away but he came back I pushed again, he was about to force but he let go off me, like the other one, I don't know why they leaved and I was too drunk to care about it, I was about to start dancing again when to hands slide along my body resting on my belly and hips, his hot breath hitting my neck, I freeze, I saw his curls on the side of my head falling on his forehead.

"You didn't think I just allowed you beating me and giving me middle fingers darling, did you?"
Gosh this boy is turning me on so bad, Tom my biggest crush ever, the guy that all the girls wanted was swaying the hips of the shy girl on his cock.

"And what exactly are going to do about it?"
I felt his grip tighten around my hips.
He led us on the board of the dance floor, breaking of from the crowd but still dancing. I pushed my butt against his cock hoping to tease him, which worked.
"You are not as innocent as you claim, are you?"

It's true that I was looking very angelic on the outside, but I have to admit, I love sex and I am a little demon when we talk about this.

"Want to find out by yourself?"
He turned me around and pressed me against the wall, next to the elevator and pressed the button, you want to play? Let's do it then.
I pushed my leg against his member, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

One shot smut T•Hजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें