Prologue - Saying Goodbye

Springtraps POV:

I watched as her little adorable face disappeared from sight, I wanted this pain in my chest to go away, I wanted things to go back to the way they used to be, I wished I'd never told Harry or Deliah the truth, I wish I could just be her silly bunny buddy like I had been only a month ago. But part of me deep down also felt relief, like I had finally let this entire weight just fall off my back. Maybe with some time and reasurrance Deliah and I could finally be friends again? But I had a feeling it was gonna take more than "some time" just to make her forgive me.

"Hey, you okay dude?" Harry asked, a look of pity on his face as he stared up at me.

I sighed. "Yeah, I'm alright, or at least I will be, as soon as I get away from here." I replied, letting my arms and head hang low.

"Look man, even if she's not proud of you, just know that I am. You did the right thing, telling her the truth was one of the bravest things I've ever seen you do. You had the chance to make the right choice and you did just that. Now you can finally take it easy for a bit and focus on what you can do to be a better person, or eh, robot, animatronic, rabbit, thing." Harry explained, an awkward smile of reasurrance on his face.

I chuckled, despite the hell this blonde headed kid had put me through, I was thankful he stood by my side through it all. He's a good kid, and a good friend to both me and Deliah. "Thank's kid." I answered, putting my hand on his head and messing up his hair. "So about this uncle of yours, what's he like?"

Harry smiled. "Wow, I didn't think you'd actually be willing to speak with him, but if you are, let me give you a little insight on him. He's a good therepist from what I've heard, and he will take your problems seriously, even if you are a, ya know, child murderer."

I raised in eyebrow, seeing that Harry was being kinda cocky. "Yeah yeah, you don't need to remind me." I laughed his suttle tease off.

Harry countinued. "One thing though that I wouldn't bring up is his wife, my aunt. She died of cancer about 10 years ago. I didn't know my aunt very well, seeing as I was only 4, but from what I've heard she was a kind hearted and sweet woman, always putting others before herself. She was a doctor, so she cared about others. Anyways, my uncle gets really upset and angry when you bring her up, so never ask him where is wife is or how she's doing. He also has a 22 year old daughter living with him, my cousin Y/N. Don't tell her I said this but she's weird." Harry laughed. "She's doing her college schooling online which is why she's still living with my uncle, she probably won't come out of her room much, so I wouldn't worry about her. So I guess besides all that, you should be golden. I'll see if my mom can give him a call later and set you up with something, alright?"

I gave Harry a subtle nod in response, before speaking again. "Hey Harry?"

"Yeah man?" He asked.

"Thank you for doing all of this for me, I really appreciate it, no one has every treated me this nicely before, well besides Deliah." I thanked him.

Harry smiled, his hands in his pockets as he walked. "Hey it's no problem bro, I'm always happy to help a friend out. Ya know, even if they are an imfamous serial killer from a kids pizza place, who was stuffed inside of a golden robot bunny by the souls of the dead kids he murdered." Harry teased me.

I shoved the kid away with a smile. "Alright, alright, I get it. Hey and keep up that smart talk and I'll make sure your face is in the news paper next!"

The two of us laughed as we continued on our way to Harry's house.