Chapter 29 - You're Mine

Y/N's POV:

When we go to Harry's place Springtrap began explaining everything to Harry's mother. She agreed to let me stay, and she even said she'd contact the police in order to get my father into some trouble.
I didn't say much. I just sat on the couch, with a blanket wrapped around me, as I was still in shock and shaken up from what had just gone down. I just wanted to sleep at this point, I was so exhausted.

Springtrap noticed I seemed to still be scared, and he sat down beside me, wrapping his arms around me. "It's gonna be okay Y/N, I've never gonna let him or anyone out their hands on you again. Your aunt's gonna get things taken care of and she said you could stay here as long as you need. You don't need to worry about anything, I'll be right here by your side no matter what. You can trust me on that."
I felt his cold breath hit my face with every word he spoke, it left a shiver down my spine, but I liked it. I felt so safe next to him. Who would have thought I felt more safe with a former serial killer then I did with my own father? I curled up beside Springtrap, grasping onto his golden fur. Suddenly, a wave of emotions came soaring out of me, as I let it all out. "I-I'm scared, Springtrap... what if he comes back? What if the police can't do anything because I'm legally an adult? What if he tries to take me away from you?"
Springtrap looked down at me, wiping the tears from my eyes. "Y/N, look at me. I'm not gonna let him take you, ever. You're mine."
Those words left an imprint in my mind. You're mine. What did he mean by that? I felt my heart beat faster, my cheeks beginning to heat up, and my throat numbing up. My mouth felt dry, I almost wondered if I should ask for a glass of water? But I didn't wanna waste anyones time. I began feeling even more exhausted, and before I knew it I had completely wrapped myself around Springtrap and began drifting off to sleep.

I opened my eyes, finding myself surrounding by complete white. That was until I noticed a dark shadowy figure beginning to approach me. It came closer and closer, till it was perfectly in view. It was Springtrap. He knelt down to my height and locking eyes with me.
"You're mine." He spoke in a soft but somewhat eerie tone. He then went on to cup my face in his hands beginning to lean in towards me.
Before I stopped him by pressing a finger against his smile. "Springtrap, I-I-" I sighed, closing my eyes. "Do you really promise you'll never leave me?"
Suddenly, Springtrap disappeared and the figure that stood before me was now the face of my late mother. She had died when I was a child. And since then I had almost forgotten what she looked like, since my father never had pictures of her around the house.
"I promise I'll never leave you, Y/N." She spoke.
But she did, she left me alone with that monster of a father. He hurt me, he hurt me so badly. I felt tears welling up in my eyes. Choking on my words, I spoke. "But you already did mom... I miss you so much, and you said you'd never leave but you did! You're gone, and need to move on."
My mother began to fade away.
I never thought I could really move on my from old life, but when I see Springtrap, he makes me realize I can move on. I don't have to live in the past as long as he's here. I thought I'd have this constant pressure pushing down on my chest for the rest of my life, that was until he decided to reveal himself from the shadows of my kitchen. He changed my life for the better, he was like my guardian angel sent down by God himself. Or perhaps sent up by Satan himself? "I'm ready." I said.
Springtrap appeared in front of me once more, kneeling down towards me. I thought we were about to kiss, until we were stopped by a small child.
"Hehe, how 'bout not now and not here? You should get to have your real kiss with the real Springtrap." The kid said.

I opened my eyes, finding myself back on the couch. Springtrap seemed to be pretending to sleep, which seemed to be something he did a lot. I smiled softly, before curling back up beside him. I should wait a bit longer, I want everything to be perfect.