Chapter 22 - A Mistake

I awoke the next morning lying on the couch, but Springtrap was no where to be seen. Both Deliah and Harry were gone too. I sat up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes, and got up, stumbling sleepily towards the kitchen where I saw Springtrap making pancakes. 

"Ah good morning Y/N!" He greeted with a joyful tone. "Harry's upstairs freshening up, and Deliah made her way home already. Pancakes should be done soon, so I suggest you go freshen up too in the mean time." He suggested with a kind smile.

I nodded with a smile, before turning away and making my way upstairs towards the guest bathroom. 

After I had cleaned myself up, and went a took a seat beside Harry at the kitchen table. Last night seemed to go well for the most part, so I didn't think I had anything to worry about, that was until I remembered I had to go home to my father soon. And that one thought suddenly ruined my entire morning.

Springtrap turned around with a wide smile, placing two heart shaped pancakes on my plate. And a couple of normal shaped ones on Harry's.

"Hey why does she get special pancakes?" Harry grunted with a soft chuckle. He was clearly teasing the golden rabbit. 

I guess Springtrap had realized I was spacing out cause he proceeded to tap on my shoulder to get my attention. "Hey, why the sour look?" He asked.

I shot back into reality, looking up at him, then down at my pancakes. "Oh, sorry, yeah they look great!" I smiled.

Springtrap sighed, setting down the pan. "You didn't answer my question. What's troubling you?" He leaned down to my level.

I shook my head. "It's nothing, don't worry about it." I told him, but I knew he knew I was lying.

"Come on Y/N, you know you can tell me anything." He spoke.

I looked up at Harry, who was clearly just waiting for us to shut up so he could eat his breakfast in peace. 

I looked back towards Springtrap and smiled. "Everything's fine, don't worry. Let's just enjoy our breakfast you made for us." I gave him a reassuring thumbs up and turned back towards my pancakes. 

Within a few minutes both Harry and I had finished our breakfast. I decided now would be a good time for me to head out, so I began picking up my things and making my way towards the door, before being stopped once more by Springtrap. 

"Y/N, I know somethings up, you're clearly worried about something and I won't let you go until you tell me what's up." Springtrap said with a stern tone, blocking the doorway with his whole body. 

"Springtrap I'm fine, I need to get home to work on my studies, and before my dad throws a hissy fit about me being gone so long." I tried to make my way past him, but kept blocking me from the door. "This isn't funny." I said once more, trying to get past. 

"Tell me what's bothering you, and then you can go." Springtrap's voice grew louder. 

"I don't have to tell you anything!" I began getting angry, as I started shoving my way past Springtrap, but he proceeded to grab my right arm and hold me up to his face. 

"Hey!" I exclaimed. "Springtrap, that really hurts!" I struggled to release myself from his tight grip, but he refused to let me go. 

"No! You're gonna listen to me Y/N! Tell me what's the matter! You're not leaving here until you do!" His eyes glowed a bright pink, which was unlike the usual purple they were. 

"Springtrap..." My voice trailed off. "You're scaring me..." I could feel tears welling up in my eyes, because in the moment all I could imagine was my father. He had done the same thing to me when I was a child. He would grab me by the arm and hold me up to his face to make sure I was listening to him. And if I wasn't he would toss me to the ground and send me crying to my room as he continued yelling insults at me all the way. 

I guess my tears finally knocked some sense into Springtrap, because he quickly released me from his grasp and sent me down to the floor in a pool of my own tears. 

He took a step back, pressing himself against the door. "Oh my god, Y/N I'm so sorry! I didn't-"

"Hey what's going on?" That's when Harry came racing down the stairs. He looked at me, then at Springtrap. "Dude! What the hell did you do to her!?" He came to my aid, helping me up off the ground. 

"I didn't mean to! Y/N, I'm sorry!" Springtrap's voice was cold as he pleaded for forgiveness, but I had nothing else to say to him. I just grabbed my bag and left. This entire movie thing was a mistake, I should have never went over, I don't know why I'm surprised, Springtrap is a serial killer after all, how could he ever be trusted.