Chapter 40 - Together Forever

I peeked into Harry's bedroom to see Springtrap sitting on his bed beside Harry.
I decided not to barge in, as I wanted to listen in on what the two were talking about.
"You sure you're ready to leave? You seem a bit hesitant about this." Harry said.
"I know, I'm just worried, but excited at the same time. Y/N means more to me than anything, and I just wanna be there for her. She's always been there for me after all. She's just so perfect, and I'm ready to leave my old life behind for her. Especially since the ghost children have moved on. They're setting me free. This is my chance to finally be happy. This is my second chance. Y/N is my second chance." Springtrap blushed, his ears flopped over his face.
"You friggin simp." Harry replied.
Springtrap ruffled Harry's hair, laughing. "Ah shut up you rascal." He turned away, smiling. "But seriously, I'm ready to go, but I'm just scared of saying goodbye."
Harry placed his hand on Springtraps shoulder, comforting him. "Ya know man, this isn't goodbye, it's just goodbye till next time. Deliah and I will always be here waiting for you dude. And no matter where you are, we'll always be there for you."
Springtrap looked down at Harry. "Thank you, Harry."
I opened the door, leaning against the frame. "What are you two losers talking about?" I asked with a smirk.
Springtraps ears perked as he saw me. "Y/N!" He exclaimed with a smile.
I walked over to him, sitting on his lap, and giving him a smooch on the cheek.
He was so flustered.
"You gonna tell her?" Harry questioned.
I stopped Springtrap before he could speak. "It's alright, I heard everything." I wrapped my arms around his neck. "No matter what happens now, you and I will always be together."
Springtrap leaned in towards me, our foreheads touching. "Forever."
I was about to go in for a kiss before Harry stopped us.
"Can you two not. Not in my room. And not on my bed." Harry said.
My cheeks burned bright red. "Harry what the fuck!" I complained, pulling away from Springtrap.
"Hehe, it's alright. Come Y/N, we'll take our tension back to your room." Springtrap raised his eyebrows with a smirk.
I guess now I was the one flustered. I turned away. "Ahaha! Alright, I'll meet ya there!" I exclaimed, covering my face with my hands and walking out.