Chapter 39 - Kitchen Talks

Y/N's POV:

I sat up from my desk, stretching out my back after sitting for so long. I let out a sigh as I closed my laptop and turned towards my bedroom door and began walking downstairs towards the kitchen.

I leaned over the kitchen sink, a glass in my hand as I filled the cup with water. I took a seat at the kitchen table and rubbed my eyes trying to stay awake. My eyes were so tired from staring at my computer screen for so long.
"Hey Y/N." My aunt greeted, walking into the kitchen. "How's your schooling coming along?"
I rested my chin on my hand. "Pretty good actually, I think I should be graduating here in a few months. I'm also currently looking at apartments out of town and near the place I plan on applying at. I'd say things are finally turning around." I answered with a smile.
My aunt leaned against the counter, her arms crossed over her chest. "That's great Y/N. So on the topic, what do you and Springtrap plan to do after you leave?"
I rubbed the back of my neck, not sure how to respond. "I'm not actually sure. I brought up the idea of him coming with me but I'd hate to have to take him away from his found family. You guys mean so much to him and I'd never want to take that away from him." I took another sip from my glass.
My aunt sat up, her arms still crossed over her chest as she walked over to me and placed her hands on the table and leaned down towards me. "Harry, Deliah, Nick, Matt, and I may be his found family but you're his found friend, his found lover, his found everything. Springtrap loves you, and if he's willing to protect you from your father, then I think he'd be willing to go with you into your next stage of life. And even if he chooses not to go, just know that he really does care about you."
I chuckled. "Yeah, I know he does." I smiled, chugging the rest of my water and standing up. "Well I better go find that big dumb idiot." I placed my glass in the sink and turned, walking out of the kitchen.