Chapter 17 - Deep In Thought

Springtrap's POV:

I hadn't seen Deliah in so long. But that was probably for the best. I still remember that look in her eyes when she turned me away after I told her the truth about my past. Every time I think about the pain in her eyes, I can feel my heart drop into my stomach. I hurt her so much, and yet I still somehow got out of it Scott free. I don't deserve to be happy, I don't even deserve to be alive. I should be rotting in hell, but for some reason I'm still alive. Was this supposed to be my hell? Is this my punishment, eternal guilt? Am I being forced into this delusional fantasy I call living? Why the fuck couldn't I have just left those poor kids alone!? Why did I have to kill them!? Why!? Why!? WHY!?

I suddenly flashed back into reality as I had realized Y/N was resting her head on my shoulder. I felt my suit begin to heat up again. I didn't deserve Y/N, not after everything I had done.

"You're right Springtrap, you don't deserve her..." A voice whispered in my ear.

I didn't even need to look to know who it was. Because I already knew it was one of the ghost kids. "Wow, thanks. Wanna tell me something I don't already know?" I scoffed back quietly as to not disturb the others.

"Well here's one thing you don't know." The child continued. "Y/N doesn't like you..."

I chuckled. "You don't know that, its not like you're always hanging out over her shoulder." 

"You don't know that, maybe we are. But let's be honest Springtrap, how could a kind hearted woman such as Y/N fall in love with a monster like yourself? She doesn't like you. You're nothing but a cold hearted killer trapped inside a fluffy golden rabbit suit. You're meaningless to her." The child whispered in my ear.

I shook my head in disagreement. "If I meant nothing to her, then why would she be here right now? You're just trying to fill my head with filthy lies, I think." 

The child smiled wickedly. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. But regardless, you'll always be known as the undead child murderer to her, nothing more than that." Then they disappeared. 

I let out a soft sigh. They were right. How could Y/N ever love a monster like me. I'm a horrible person. Heck I'm not even a person, I've just a soul trapped in a rabbit suit. I'm preictally nothing at this point, but I still wanted to be her everything. I wasn't gonna let her go, I needed her. I needed her in my arms, in my mind, my heart. It was my job to protect her, whether that be from her father, or just people in general. As long as we're together, nothing could go wrong. And even if we were apart, I'd always love her.