Chapter 14 - My Knight In Golden Fur

I had decided not to take my car and instead walk to Harry's, seeing as his place wasn't far and I didn't wanna waste any gas that I had left in my cars tank. But walking around after dark does come with its risks of being mugged or worse. I lived in a relatively safe neighborhood so I wasn't that worried, but no matter how safe places may seem, there will always be one idiot among the bunch of normal civilians. 

As I was walking down the sidewalk towards Harry's, I suddenly felt a pair of eyes watching me. I don't know why I felt this way, but it could have just been cause it was dark and cold, so I just started assuming the worst. But the feeling started to get worse as I continued to walk and I couldn't shake the thought of someone following me. Maybe I should have just taken my car, but I was determined to walk to Harry's on my own, despite the risks I may face. 

That's when my worries suddenly became reality. I heard a pair of footsteps coming up behind me. I turned back to see an older looking man standing not far down the sidewalk from me. I turned back, quickening my face and clutching tightly onto my bag, trying my best to remain calm and quickly make my way to Harry's. 

I could hear the mans pacing quicken, each step sounding closer and closer. I could feel the cold air going down my throat as I started to breathe heavier breaths out of fear. I felt my vision start to become weaker, I felt dizzy, but that could have just been cause I was breathing so much. If you were watching from afar you would probably be able to see the breath leaving my mouth in this cold air. 

I could see the light of Harry's house start to come into view as I came upon the place I had been trying so desperately to get to. I was so focused on getting to Harry's that I hadn't even realized how close the mysterious man had gotten to me, until I suddenly felt someone grasp onto my bag, and beginning pulling me down with it. 

"Hand over the fuckin bag!" The man voiced, struggling to pull the bag from my arms. 

"Get the fuck off of me!" I exclaimed, pulling myself back along with my bag, containing all my personal belongings. 

"Let go you fuckin bitch!" He yelled some more, until suddenly a hand wrapped around the mans neck, pulling him around to face the figure. 

"You the actual fuck do you think you are!?" The figure spoke in a stern tone, a grunt under his breathe with every word he said. 

I shook my head, looking up to recognize the figure holding the man in front of me. It was Springtrap. 

"I've done a lot of bad things in life, and believe me when I say you don't wanna find out what more I can do with these hands, even more then I already have! So drop the woman's purse before I tear open that beer gut of yours and rearrange your fucking organs you twisted son of a bitch!" Springtrap roared, his grip tightening on the mans neck.

Finally, the mysterious man dropped my purse to the ground, as I quickly leaned forward and picked it up.

Springtrap thrusted him forward to look him directly in the eyes. "And if you ever lay a fuckin finger on her or anyone ever again I'll make sure you regret the day you crawled into this forsaken world, you sad sorry fucked up excuse for a human being! People like you make me sick." He then released the man, as he proceeded to run off into the darkness of the night, stumbling as he did. 

After Springtrap had relaxed himself, he turned towards me, helping me up off the ground. "Oh my god, Y/N! Are you alright!? Did he hurt you!?" 

I didn't say anything, instead I just stared into Springtrap's cold purple eyes. They sparkled under the light of the full moon, I had never felt so much more safe then I did right there looking into his eyes. 

"Y/N?" He uttered.

Suddenly, I reached forward, wrapping my arms around his torso, small tears trickling down my cheeks. "Thank you, Springtrap. Thank you so much..."

Springtrap smiled, wrapping his arms around me as well. "Don't worry about it, I'm just glad you're okay."

"No really, thank you, I don't know what I would have done if you weren't there for me. I appreciate you a lot." I tightened my grip on his torso, trying to wipe my eyes on his soft golden fur. 

Springtrap held me up in his arms, beginning to carry me towards Harry's. "Don't worry Y/N, while I'm around, nobody's going to hurt you, not anymore."