Tale As Old As Time - Villian Y/N AU (Halloween Special)

I felt his cold grasp still lingering around my wrist. I held it also to my chest, a pain stabbing it's way through my heart.
For once in my pitiful life, I thought someone finally cared about me. But I was foolish to think even a monster could love me.

I pushed the door to my bedroom open, falling into my bed. My mind began to dance, as I recalled the day I met Springtrap.
A blaze of fury grew within my soul. He was exactly as Harry described. Springtrap was nothing more than a deadbeat man trapped behind the mask of a warm rabbit. They always say to never judge a book by its cover, but who's to say you can't judge it by it's insides.
I've now seen his true colors. Better now then later. Who knows what more damage he could have done to my being if I continued to spend my time around him?
A snicker broke out through my blank expression, and the snicker quickly turned to a chuckle, which then became a boast of laughter.
My feet hit the floor of my bedroom, as I rose to my feet, stumbling towards my bathroom mirror.
For a few moments, I stood there staring back at the woman who faced me in the reflection. I had always believed the things my father had told me. So much so, I was willing to find comfort in a serial killer just to numb that pain.
I barely knew Springtrap, but I knew he and I were meant to cross paths. We were destined. Destined for what exactly? We were destined to heal together. We were going to take each others suffering away, just... just not the way I thought we would.
I raised my hand, placing it against my cheek. I caressed my face, a feeling of warmth washing over me.
That same giggle released itself from my lungs, while a soft smile spread across my face. "I really am the beauty..." My smile faded into a frown. "And he's nothing more than a beast!"
He was using me. I was most definitely apart of some elaborate plan for him to gain both Deliah's and Nick's trust again.
My eyes widened. The thought hit me. I had left a murderer with my cousins and aunt. If Springtrap was so desperate for a therapist that he was willing to meet with my father, than who knows what he planned to do to Harry if I rejected him the way Nick and Deliah did.
An eerie sensation ran its way up my spine. I feared the worst for my closest family. My cousins and aunt were really all I had left, if they died at my fault, I'd never be able to live with myself.
"Take care of him..." A whisper dug it's way into my ear.
Something- or someone was drawing me to do something awfully great. I had never felt such a rush of adrenaline. It was... thrilling!
"You thought the flower would continue to blossom in your favor, but it has already wilted into a dark nothingness..." I leaned into the bathroom counter, a heavy sigh breaking through. "Tale as old as time, just one last goodbye. Then I'll let you go, free you from your ties, and save myself from your lies..."
I hadn't even realized that I had slammed my fists against the marble counter till I felt a liquid spread into my palms.
I lifted my hands, seeing the crimson red trickle down my fingertips. "I've seen this before, falling at my door, desperate with your pride..."

Suddenly, a vibration threw me off. I reluctantly slipped my phone out of my pocket, lifting it with my non-bloody hand. A message from Harry showed on my screen.
Hey, meet me at the boat dock at the lake nearby. I'm worried about Springtrap.
I blinked, staring at the message for a solid few seconds. Then, that same smirk curled up my lips. "Oh, I'll be there..." I spoke to myself, sliding my phone into my pants.

I quickly washed the blood off my fist, before making my way towards my room door.
However, I stopped once more right as I was about to begin my descent down the stairwell.
I turned my head, my eyes locking onto the loose storage closest across the hall from my room.
My dad always told me to stay out of his stuff, since he kept his mechanical junk in there for whenever his car screwed up.
Although, there was something else he kept in there. Something that would make a perfect 'gift' for Springtrap.
I wandered my way over, pushing the door open to reveal the beautiful piece and to myself. A perfectly sharpened fire axe.
"It's your time..." The same sinister tone blew through my head.
I felt as if I had no choice but to obey it. Not that I was opposed to the idea, if anything, it intrigued me.
My grip wrapped around the axe, while I let it's weight fall into my grasp. "I wouldn't be surprised if Springtrap has a fascination for 'sharp things'."
.
.
.
The cool afternoon breeze blew through my hair, as I made my way towards the lake in the forest behind my house.
Harry was basically handing Springtrap to me. This was all gonna end so well...

"Y/N!" My younger cousin waved me over.
Except, my gaze landed on the figure behind him.
Springtrap stood tall and broad behind the young boy, a look of guilt and sorrow on his face.
I kept up my act. I padded over, the axe hidden behind my back, and a smile across my cheeks.
Harry sighed. "Y/N, Springtrap has something he'd like to say to you." The blonde kid eyed the robot, gesturing for him to speak.
The golden bunny cleared his throat, awkwardly standing with his arms at his sides. "Y/N, um, l-look, I'm sorry about how I acted earlier. That was really stupid of me, and trust me when I say, I'm trying to work on my anger issues, I really am." He shook his head, his ears flopping forward. "What I mean is... I'm just truly sorry about my actions."
"It's your time... Be the author of your life..."
"Y/N?" Springtrap questioned after a few seconds of silence.
I lifted my gaze to match his. "...It's me..."
The rabbit raised an eyebrow in confusion.
As if I was being controlled by some outer force, I lifted the axe, swinging it against Springtraps kneecap.
He immediately fell to the wooden floor of the dock. "Ah! My fucking knee!" He exclaimed, grasping at it.
I couldn't help but laugh. "So what, you can feel that but not god damn pepper spray!?"
Harry stepped in. "Y/N! What the hell are you doing!?"
I pushed him aside, as I meant him no harm. After all, this was between me and the monster I stood before.
Springtrap was clearly in some form of pain, as he made no attempt to get to his feet.
I took a step closer to him, the axe swaying in my hold. "It's your final page, fairytale complete. You see in this world, we're merely players." I snickered softly. "But the truth is I'm your beauty, you're the beast..."
"What the fuck are you talking about!?" The animatronic growled, struggling to stand.
My smile slowly became a scowl, sweat dripping down my face. "You're a monster. You took those kids lives away. It's only a matter of time you take us all down with you." I knelt down to his injured state. "Let's be honest here, you've thought about killing us all at least once, haven't you? Or are you a liar?" I interrogated the yellow robot with a snarky tone.
Springtraps ears fell against his head, because he knew the words I spoke were the truth. He had thought about it, much to his own dismay.
I sighed, straightening up. "Can't even admit it, can you?" I sadly shook my head. "Harry-" I spoke. "Leave."
My cousin stood worriedly to the side. "Y/N, don't do this!" He pleaded with me.
Though, I'm afraid to say, his cries meant nothing to me. I was not gonna let this disgusting man continue to live. He didn't deserve a second chance, he deserved to burn in whatever hell is waiting for him in the next life.
I raised the axe up over my shoulders, glaring down at scared man. "Say hi to Satan for me..."
.
.
.
End

(So it's been a hot minute since I've written anything. I started college and I'm also really not that motivated when it comes to fanfic writing right now so don't expect much from me. However, I wanted to do something for Halloween since it's spooky season, and also the Fnaf movies coming out here soon. Hopefully I get to see it spoiler free and on opening day, but we'll see. And, not to brag, I went to Pax West back in September and got to do a lot of fun fnaf stuff. Met the members of steel wool, who are super nice and clearly care about the franchise. Met THE Freddy Fazbear, yes, THAT Freddy cosplayer. And I played the demo for fnaf vr 2. I enjoyed it, and that's saying a lot cause I'm not a huge fan of vr games. Alright, enough bragging. This au special was inspired by the song by Lydia The Bard. They wrote and sang and amazing villain version of Tale as old as Time as it sparked my inspiration to write this. So go listen to it. It's on YouTube and basically every music app so it's not hard to find. Or ya know, I'll just drop it down below for you guys.
Anyways, Happy Halloween, and if you don't celebrate Halloween, happy October! I love Fall, and I'm lucky enough to live in a place where the leaves change color, so it's really nice. And regardless of what you celebrate or do for the holidays remember, pumpkin pie is fucking amazing, and if you disagree then I hate you. I'm kidding, I don't hate you if ya don't like pumpkin pie, but ya know, it's good, and if you haven't tried it, try it, now. Okay, enough rambling. Have a good holiday season, because stores are already shoving Christmas down our throats in the middle of October.)