Chapter 2

Cleo's POV?

I sat on my bed as I felt the tears run down my face. I was still looking at the pregnancy tests I just like a few minutes ago. I can't believe this is happening. Lewis and I were so care when we had sex. Now we are responsible for new life. Who knows how he or she will be in life. For crying out loud I'm a freaking mermaid?

I then jump when I heard a knock on my door. I whipped my face or the tears and then hid the test under my pillow. Come in. I called. My voice was hollow and rough from crying for a while. My door opened and Emma and Rikki peaked their heads into my room. I tried to smile. I felt like I was obligated to now?

Hi guys. I said trying to be cheerful. Emma looked at me worriedly?

Is everything all right. Have you been crying. I looked down at my hands, playing with my fingers. No. I heard Rikki groan?

Come on with it Cleo. We all know you are a bad lair. What is really going on. Come on spill it out. We're friends, remember. I looked up at my two best friends and some they looked worried. I felt like my insides were turning and felt the tears flood my eyes. I couldn't stop the tears, I didn't want to. I held myself when I felt more arms around me. I saw Emma holding me in her arms while Rikki rubbed my back?

Guys, something happened. I told them. Rikki stopped rubbing my back and looked at me. Well what. Tell us. She urged. Emma scowled at her. Rikki being patient. This could be very serious. Go ahead Cleo, tell us what happen. I looked at them both. I felt my heart beating very fast and felt like I was about to get sick. I took a deep breath and said. Guys I'm pregnant?

Everyone got very quiet till Emma shouted. What. She jumped up on her feet and looked at me. Cleo please say that you are joking. You're 15. You can't raise a baby. Who the hell is the father anyway. I felt like a terrible person now. I can handle my dad because I bet he would threaten to hunt Lewis down but I can't handle Emma doing this to me, not now anyways?

Emma lay off. I heard Rikki growl. She has enough to fear already then having to have her best friend yelling at her?

I saw Rikki glaring at Emma. Rikki is the only person who knows how to put Emma in her place. Emma folded her arms?

Then what do you want me to do. Tell her good job for messing up her own life?

Emma being disappointed in me I worst then anything even when my mum left. I felt the tears in my eyes. How about you try to support her. Rikki yelled. Try being a good friend instead of yelling at her. Emma gasped. So I'm not a good friend now. How is that. She demanded. Rikki just looked at her?

How about making her cry and making her feel worst then she does now. She said flatly. Emma looked at me again when her face soften?

Oh God, Cleo, I'm sorry. She sat down next to me. Held me in her arms. I smiled. It's okay. I told her. So when did you find out. Rikki asked?

Just a few minutes ago. When Emma brought up about her mom, I thought I should find out if I am. And it was true. I looked up at both my friends. Guys promise you won't say anything to Lewis about the baby?

But... I sighed. Guys I will tell him. Just give me more time. Just promise me you won't say a word to Lewis or let Charlotte hear about it. Who knows what she might do?

Hey that is our niece or nephew in that belly. We won't tell a soul to Lewis. Rikki swore. Emma smiled. She's right and we will not tell Lewis but just wait too long, okay?

I promise?

We all grouped hug. I felt good inside but felt a burden still inside me. The girls and I stayed home till it was night time. We said goodbye and I got dressed and climbed into bed. I fell asleep when I started to dream?

Cleo's Dream POV?

I was on Mako Island when I heard laughing around me. I was right above the moon pool entrance. I heard the laughing coming from inside. I sat down and slide all the way down. Once at the bottom, I studded up and followed the laughter up the rock steps?

Once I got there, I saw a little, no older then four. She had dark brown hair and the waved down her back. She turned around I saw her blue eyes. She laughed and ran to me. Mama, look what I can do. She squealed. She turned to the water when the water started to lift. She was holding more water than I ever could. The water then froze and then evaporated into thin air. That's when I heard thunder clap and lightning flash above me. I looked down and saw her hands up. She was controlling the storms. This little child could control all this. Another clap of thunder boomed across the sky?

Dream over?

I woke up, feeling my breath caught in my throat. I heard a clap of thunder boom out my window and a flash of lightning light up my room. I felt uneasy. My stomach was twisting and turning. That baby had so much power and was stronger?

Even stronger then Charlotte and she was so young. Was that a dream or a warning. I looked down and placed my hand on my belly and stroked it with my thumb. I remember the baby calling me mama, and that melted my heart warm. I felt a smile on my lips. This is the first time I thought about the baby and that made me happy?

This baby isn't a curse. He or she is a blessing. I placed both my hands on my belly, still smiling. I now know it's not my baby's fault I was upset. It was me. I know that once she or he is born, I will never be able to let he or she go. This is my baby and I will not lose him or her. I would rather die then lose this baby. And that's a promise. I looked down my last, still rubbing it and said. I love you. I fell right back asleep?