Chapter 4

Rikki's POV?

Emma and I were right in front of Cleo's house and man, I am worn out. After this, I am going home and I am taking a long bath. The sky was clear just like it was this morning. That storm just popped out of nowhere. I wonder what that whole thing was about but it freaked me out?

Emma opened the door and we tried to rush her up the stairs but sadly Kim caught us on the steps with Cleo knocked out. Dad, Cleo and her friends are sneaking in the house with Cleo passed out. She just smiled. I now know what Cleo said about her being evil. Emma and I rushed her up the stairs to her room we tucked her under the covers of her bed?

She actually looked peaceful after everything. I then heard footsteps booming up the steps. I walked out the room and blocked the door from Mr. Sartori and Kim. Rikki, please move, I need to check on Cleo. He told me. I placed my back on the door, trying to stop him from entering?

She's fine. I told him. Just a little tired. We went to the beach after school and she got warn out. You know how that is. I lied. Thank God I'm a good liar. She's lying Cleo could barely stand. I glared at the little bitch?

No wonder Cleo can't stand her and everyone like Elliot better than her. Well I do and I have a reason I might know someone who would agree with me. I then heard Cleo sigh and Emma sighing in relief. I smiled back at her family. If you don't believe me, then see for yourself. I told them opening the door?

Cleo was sitting up with the covers over her and Emma sitting on the bed right beside her. Cleo had a smile on her face and so did Emma. I turned back to Mr. Sectori and Kim. See, I told you so. Kim looked around confused?

But... she... and... this must be a trick. She could barely walk let alone stand. Mr. Sertori sighed and placed a hand on her shoulder. Kim, enough. You probably didn't see her very well. Maybe we need to get your eyes checked. Kim started whining and stomped her foot?

You never believe me. She yelled. You never listen. I wish mom was here. At least she would care. Kim stormed away and we heard the door slam down the hall. Mr. Sectori sighed and turn to us. Girls I'm sorry. I will leave you alone now?

He closed the door on his way out and sighed and plopped on the bed. Cleo, I will never again say you overreact about your sister. She is evil and annoying. Cleo shrugged and smiled. I sat up and laid next to Cleo. Okay, enough about sisters. How about we talk about what happen at the beach. Emma told us with a scowl?

Cleo looked confused. What are you talking about. I sat up and looked at her. Don't you remember. We were at the beach. You were in pain and then the storm came. You passed out after we were almost struck by a lightning bolt. She shook her head no?

I'm sorry guys. I don't. I really wasn't paying attention. I was distracted. I was to busy worrying that I lost the baby. She looked down at her stomach and placed both her hands there. She looked up at us. When exactly did the storm disappear. Right after you passed out. Emma told her?

Then something flashed in her eyes. That is also the same time the cramping stopped, didn't it. Cleo rubbed her belly softly. Yeah, I guess it did. She answered. Emma stood up and began to pace. Am I the only one that finds this strange?

Cleo and I looked at her confused. Em, what are you talking about. She asked. I know this may not make sense but I think, maybe, your baby Cleo started the storm. Emma concluded. I sat up and glared at Emma. So you think that Cleo's baby, a helpless unborn child, tried to kill us?

Yes I do. Don't you find it strange that Cleo's cramping stopped right after we were almost electrocuted. I think the baby could be dangerous. Am I hearing this right. Then what do you want then. Cleo to get an abortion. This is a baby were are talking about. Not some play thing you lose and cry for a few days. The baby never hurt anyone. Emma gasped. Getting struck by lightning isn't trying to hurt anyone. Rikki that bolt of lightning probably was strong then yours. I got into her face. We don't even know if it was the baby who even created?

Emma huffed and they both turned to me. Cleo think about it. If your baby did cause the thunderstorm, then we should try as hard as we can to keep our secret a secret. I was about to speak but Rikki groaned out loud. You think killing a helpless baby will help us. Cleo will not stand for that. Will you Cleo. I was about to speak again but Emma spoke?

At least I am thinking about us but your head is so far in the clouds you're not thinking straight. This baby can cause us trouble. She yelled. Rikki groaned in frustration. It's just a baby if you were so cold hearted you would see that. Rikki left and Emma stormed after her and slammed the door with her. I sighed and turned over in my bed. First Lewis and now the girls. What next?

No One's POV?

What the girls didn't notice is that Kim was listening to their conversation with a glass on the door. The only thing she knew is that her perfect sister was pregnant. An evil smile slowly broke on to her face. She heard Rikki come to the door. She removed the glass and ran to the corner of the hallway. She watched as Emma and Rikki left arguing. Kim grinned and turned around. She leaned on to the wall and looked at the glass in her hand. Cleo, you are so done. She said to herself. She ran down the hall yelling. Dad?