Chapter 6

Cleo's POV?

Oh, my God. I started to stuttered. Ummm... Lewis... I-I-I... I'm sorry Lewis I can't tell you and I'm in a hurry. I ran past him. I heard Lewis yell out my name. I kept running looking for Rikki when I found her walking along the river. Rikki wait. I yelled?

I ran down the hill and tried to catch up with Rikki. I ran close enough to grab her arm. I pulled her to the stop and the first time ever, I saw tears in her eyes. She whipped them away angrily and coughed. What do you want. She growled?

I came to find the aunt of my baby. She took off without saying goodbye. I said sarcastically. What do I think. I came looking for you. I know what Emma said wasn't nice but try to remember its Emma. How about we go back and talk to her make her apologize. Rikki rolled her eyes and raised and eyebrow at me. She was being a hyprecic about you being a teen mother. She thinks she's trying to be a mature adult. She is only 15, not 35?

I pulled Rikki to a stop. Come on Rikki, you know that's not true. I objected. She scoffed. Of course it's true. She was always like this since I meet her. I don't know why we are even friends. Till she apologies, I won't even think of her as a friend till then. She pulled her arm away and continued to walk home?

Oh God, how can this get so bad in three days. I groaned and pushed my hand threw my hair. I walked back to Emma's house. I opened the door to see Emma talking to Lewis. Emma looked up and saw Rikki wasn't with me?

Well. Where's Rikki. She demanded. I slammed the door. Rikki doesn't want to come anywhere near you for what you said. I yelled angrily. Why the hell did you say that anyway. Do you just have to rub it in that you're perfect and have the perfect family, unlike Rikki and me. Lewis stands up. Cleo that is really uncalled for?

I balled my hand into a fist. Shut up Lewis. I yelled. That is when the glass on the table exploded into tiny pieces. The water didn't hit her but some shards of glass hit her leg. I saw some drops of blood?

Emma looked at me like she was hurt. I rolled my eyes. Don't give me that. You should see how Rikki felt. For God sakes, she was crying when I found her. Rikki, of all people, was crying. Call me when you are ready to apologie. I turned my back on her and stormed to the door. I swung it opened and shut it with a slam. I looked down at my watch. I need to get to work,

I walked away from Emma's house and walked to the Marine Park and started working at the ice cream stand. It was actually the other pleasure I have had all day. I was getting cups from the compartment in the cart when the most annoying voice ever shouted. I knew she would be here. Dear God in heaven. If they are here and saw anything hurtful, I am not going to be held responsible for what I'm going to do to them?

I stand up straight and mum, dad and of course Kim were here. I rolled my eyes and didn't look at them. What do you want. I asked annoyed. I heard a slam on the cart and I looked up. Dad looked furious and Kim looked smug?

I have had one hell of a day and I'm too tired to be scared of my dad. I struggled and said. What. This pissed off my dad more. What. That is all you have to say. What. You have a lot to explain here missy as well as that thing you're carrying inside you. I balled my hand into a fist,

You are 14 years old. You are in high school. You are not raising a baby under my roof. I leaned forward and glared at them all. Look here dad. I'm 15 about to turn 16 next year so I will be an adult. And it's not a thing. It's a part of me and I'm not giving it up to you or anyone else. I looked at my watch in realized my shift is over. Well my shift is over. Goodbye. I said dry with a smile?

I waved and walked away from them. I heard footsteps running after me. I turned around and saw Kim smiling at me. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk away. I still heard footsteps?

How does it feel to be the disappointment. Now that you are carrying a bastard now. I stopped dead in my tracks and I felt my blood boiling. I turned around and slapped Kim right in the face. I hit her so hard she fell to the ground. Kim what makes us different is not because how we are it's how we act. You are a snotty little bitch who is so full of herself that everyone hates her. I'm the better person because I think of people before myself. This is why I'm not the burden, it's you and it will always be you?

I turned away when Kim yelled. You will be a terrible mum. I hope your baby dies inside you. I stopped and sharply turned around. I charged at Kim but was caught and held back. I looked and saw it was Rikki and Emma?

They both bounded my arms when I saw  my parents run to Kim's aid. Mum helped her to her feet and Kim had angry tears in her eyes. Emma had her arms around me, hugging me, and Rikki rubbed my back. I was so angry, I was shaking. Dad looked at us in shock?

So do you two know then. My daughter's carrying that thing inside her. How about you leave her alone. Rikki yelled. You are causing nothing but trouble for her and your grandchild. Just leave her alone. Dad glared at Rikki. That thing inside her is going to ruin her life. I will not let her make that choice. But it's not your choice to decide. It's Cleo's the most you can do is support her like the parent you're supposed to be. You can't make her kill her baby or give him or her away. That's her choice and hers alone. Just deal with it?

Dad rolled his eyes. Well I can try. He threaten. I placed my hand on my belly. You are not going anywhere near my baby. I yelled. I started to back away and saw my dad eyeing my belly with so much hate. My baby has done nothing to deserve. Emma turned to me. Let's go to my place. I nodded and we all turned our backs on my family?