Chapter 5

Cleo's POV?

The past two days have been hell. I'm glad it's the weekend. I sighed and stretched my arms up. I throw the covers off me and climbed out of bed. I lifted my pillow and saw the pregnancy tests that I took?

I put them in my dresser and walked out my room. I walked down the stairs and saw my dad there, with my mum. Kim sat next to them on the couch right in front of them. She just had a grin on her face. Mum looked like she was angry and dad looked disappointed?

I walked all the way to the last step. Mum, dad, what's wrong. I asked the timidly. Dad was about to speak when Kim yelled. You can't lie anymore. We know you're pregnant. Not so perfect now, are you. I felt my blood run cold. Dad glared at Kim. Kim, enough?

Dad sat up and looked at me. Cleo, please tell me this isn't true. I wanted to say no but I can't lie. I felt like a deer caught in head lights. I tried to run to the door but dad blocked my way. He looked angry now?

Cleo, you are my daughter you live by my rules. Now answer my question. Are you pregnant. He yelled. He grabbed both my arms and shook me very strongly. It really hurt. I tried to get my arms free but dad was stronger. Just answer the question. He yelled throwing me to the floor?

The tears were now flowing down my face. For the first time in my life, I saw my dad as a monster. I felt my belly tighten when an electric bolt shot out of the out let and hit my dad. He was in the living room with Kim next to him. I jumped up on my feet and took off out the door?

I kept running, not knowing where, just following my instincts. My instincts took me to the beach. I was walking along the sand, crying. I still felt the grip my dad had on my arms. I saw my reflection in the water when I saw my belly?

It was expanded. I guess I'm further along than I thought. I wrapped my arms around my torso, feeling the stiffness of my belly. I sat down on the sand when my phone beeped. I took out my phone and saw a message from Rikki and Em?

Your dad called. He's looking for you. Emma?

I whipped a tear and texted back?

He knows about the baby and we got into a fight. He threw me to the floor and the baby protected me. I will tell you later. Can I stay with you for a while. Cleo?

I waited for a minute till my phone beeped?

Yeah and we need to talk. I'll call Rikki. Emma?

I sat up and continued to walk when I saw Charlotte and Lewis walking towards me, holding hands. Lewis saw me and smiled. Hey Cleo, where are you off to. I folded my arms. Just to Emma's?

I never looked at Lewis directly. I couldn't. It just hurt so much to see him with someone else. I felt the tears pooling in my eyes. I have to go?

I tried to run but Lewis grabbed my arm. Hey is something wrong. I wanted to get away, that's what's wrong. I'm fine. Just let go. I yelled. I felt Lewis's hand warm and he snapped it away. Oww. He cried?

I ran off before Lewis could stop me. I ran to Emma's and rapidly knocked on the door. Rikki opened it and saw the tears in my eyes. Come in Cleo. She wrapped her arm around me and guided me into the house. We walked straight to Emma's room?

She was standing there with a worried look on her face that I knew too well. I just don't want her to blame my baby. I sat on her blue comforter and sat Indian style. She sighed and looked at me. I looked down, playing with my fingers. Okay, what is going on. I getting a little antsy with the suspense. Rikki said with annoyance?

Cleo's baby attacked her dad. She said with a dry voice. I snapped my head up and glared. My baby was only trying to protect me. I objected. Rikki sat up. Okay, enough. Cleo what really happened?

I pulled my knees to my chest. My dad found out about the baby. Kim told him. He called mom and I tried to run but he stopped me and grabbed me. He shook me and then threw me to the floor. That's when a static bolt, it looked like a tentacle came out and zapped him. He was fine but my family was very shocked. I took off and texted you. I smiled and so did Rikki but not Emma. She had a deep frown on her face. So you think this is fine. Your baby attacked your dad. I felt my blood starting to boil. My baby protected me. I'm its only family right now. I'm its mommy so leave him or her alone. I wrapped my arm around my belly and rubbed it softly. My stomach was a little stiff?

Emma was about to object but Rikki stopped her. Emma lay off. So her baby can use power from inside her. I know that will be a problem but at least be grateful that the baby protected Cleo when we weren't there. Maybe, if you think about, the baby might not be able to tell if she's being threatened or not. Emma rolled her eyes. Why was she being cruel to my baby. It doesn't know any better. Rikki groaned?

There is no pleasing you, is there. It always has to be your way all the time. For once just don't try to make everything better and enjoy the feeling of becoming an aunt. I know I am. I'm excited. So her becoming a teen mum doesn't have you worried. She sneered. Was this what all this was about. Me being a teen mum. You are such a hypocrite. My parents were teenagers when they had me and I turned out just fine?

Emma laughed sarcastically. Yeah and your mum ended up abandoning you in the end. How about a round of applause. Emma raised an eye and Rikki glared at her. You know what, I'm out of here. Rikki pushed passed Emma and out of her room. I looked at Emma with disbelief?

How can you say that to her. I'm really disappointed in you. I climbed off the bed and ran to the door. I opened the door and froze, seeing Lewis standing in front of me. Will you mind explain what's happening?