xi. hairography

―

Hunter sat next to Quinn in the auditorium, as they and the rest of the Glee Club were waiting for the Jane Addams girls - the Glee Club onstage, their competition - to perform for them.

"Okay, guys, so first of all I want to welcome Ms. Hitchens and the Jane Addams glee club," Mr. Schue addressed everyone, "We're all very happy to have you guys here. So, um, we're going to let you guys start us off. Let's see what you got."

Ms. Hichens smirked, "Hit it."

[ bootylicious, performed by the jane adams academy ]

The girls all cheered before exiting the building.

Turning to Quinn, Hunter said, "I didn't know where to look during that whole thing. I'm pretty sure I only looked at the stage a total of three times."

Quinn chuckled as they exited the auditorium, on their way to English, "That's because you're a gentleman, Hunter."

"Well there's that and also being a massive virgin who's never even kissed a girl." The boy nodded.

"And there's that." Quinn laughed.

"How do you always win?" Hunter frowned, after having lost yet another round of rock, paper, scissors to Quinn.

The girl only shrugged with a smirk, as Mr. Schuester entered the choir room, "Because I'm amazing."

"Yeah, you are." Hunter sighed. 

"All right, guys. I did some thinking last night," The man told the group, "I think I found our new number for Sectionals. We're going to do the title song from "Hair". Now, this show started a revolution."

"Wait, did they have mohawks back then? Like in the 20's or whatever?" Puck asked.

"Yeah, Mr. Shue," Finn nodded, "If we're going to do a song about hair, shouldn't we have more hair?"

"One step ahead of you," Mr. Schue smirked, chucking the duffle bag that was in his hands over to the guys, "Here are your wigs."

"While I personally think that my brown, luscious locks are amazing, you can't deny how sexy I look in this wig." Hunter told Quinn and Mercedes, flipping his long wig over his shoulder, only for his friends to roll their eyes at him.

Seeing all of the guys, Mr. Schue laughed, "Looking great, guys!"