xviii. laryngitis

―

MIKE AND MATT LAUGHED at Hunter as the boy almost fell over as he attempted a move. The brunette boy went to retaliate their laughter when a stranger entered the choir room.

Hunter squinted his eyes, cocking his head as he stared at the guy, "Oh my God." He whispered.

Leaning over to Santana, Brittany whispered, "Who is that guy?"

Puck sat on a chair in the corner of the room, Santana walking over and sitting down next to him with a 'wtf' look on her face.

Puck sighed, "My mom found a mole on my head when she was washing my hair on Friday."

Santana pursed her lips, raising an eyebrow, "Your mom still washes your hair?"

"She started crying about sunblock and how she's always telling me to wear a hat when I'm cleaning pools. So she made me go see Dr. Friedlander, the dermatologist. He said he had to shave my head to get a closer look at it," Puck sighed with gritted teeth, "It was nothing! They maimed me over a freaking freckle. I feel like that guy that lost all his hair, then lost all his strength."

Santana looked over at Hunter with a confused look, making the boy ask, "Samson?"

"Agassi," Puck corrected, making everyone confused, "This morning, people actually had the balls to look me in the eye. I mean, it's just a mohawk, right? I'm still Puckasaurus."

The Latina hummed, eyeing him up at down, "Actually, I don't know if it's the missing mohawk or the whining, but I am totally not turned on by you right now." She told him, before standing up and joining the rest of the group next to the piano.

Hunter looked over at Puck, "Dude, buzzcuts are lame."

Mercedes looked over at her childhood friend with a smirk, "You had one last year."

Hunter nodded, "My point exactly.

Hunter let out a yawn as Quinn leaned her head on his shoulder, Mr. Schuester stood in front of the club with his arms crossed.

"I am very disappointed in you guys." He told the seven members who had only been miming singing during rehearsals.

Finn glared over at Rachel - the one who had exposed them, "I can't believe you narked on us."

"Don't get mad at me for exposing your laziness," Rachel scoffed, before addressing the rest of the club, "I'm tired of carrying all of your weight. Regionals is in a month, guys."