{part 1}Staying up all night (L x reader)

You sat in a spin chair beside L watching the screens. Matsude and Misa were at a photo shoot, Light was being watched, and his father wasn't here yet. All the other men were out doing something. You took a couple notes down. You didn't notice Ryuzaki was watching you. You weren't as smart as him, but you were close. Very. You then, reached over to his slice of cake in front of him, and slid it by you. You took the fork and started eating it. You kept your eyes on the screen the whole time.

"I believe that is my cake." He said watching you eat it. You didn't look at him. "Well...you weren't eating it. So I stole it." You said putting another piece in your mouth. He watched you jot down notes. You turned away from the screen and looked at Ryuzaki. "Swomthing wrong?" You asked with a mouth full of cake. Je kept an eye one you. He never replied. You shrugged and put a fork full of cake again in your mouth. He watched again as you jotted down notes. You finished the cake and left the strawberry. "Thought you might wanted it. Do you?" You asked and held it out to him. He took it and put the end in his mouth. You leaned in and bit half of it. His eyes got wide and you pulled away. You stood up and stretched. "Welp. I'm going to bed." You stood and looked at him. "Alright...take care..also, you can sleep in tomorrow. Its already...3 in the morning?" You stood back a minuet. "3 IN THE MORNING?!?" you yelled. "Shhhh!! Your so loud. Light is sleeping. I'm even surprised Misa and Matsuda didn't come back. Oh well." He answered. You still stood in shock as he looked at you. "A-alright...I'll head to bed...see you my Ryu." You smiled and ran up the stairs. "My....ryu?...." He said a little aloud. He had to admit, he had a crush...but...did you have one back?