{part 2} Staying up all night (L x reader)

L's P.O.V

I didn't sleep, so I didn't head to bed with her. "My..ryu.." I kept repeating softly. I turned to watch a screen, and realized I put one in (y/n)'s room. She changed into a long T-shirt and get into bed. I sat as I did and seemed to be watching her drift off to sleep. Misa and Matusda burst through and were excited about something. I kept watching as they ran up and turned to me. "Ryuzaki....we both know you have a crush on (y/n)....why dont you tell her?" She smiled. "Because...its unprofessional and weird...I dont know how to do it...I also need to be focused on this Kira case and not her....I just.." I shut my mouth before I spilled more. I looked up at her again. She was on her side facing the camera, and her mouth was open a little. I smiled a little at her as Matusda laughed. "Well...looks like someone now wants to sleep...with someone..." Misa laughed at his comment and I turned to them both. "Go to bed...its past 4 now.." I said looking up the stairs. They both laughed and said goodnight, heading up the stairs.

Normal P.O.V

(Y/n) awoke and looked around. She yawned and stretched getting out of bed. She headed down the stairs, not even changing. She had shorts on, but you couldn't see them. "Morning..." She said and yawned again. Everyone looked at her with a surprised look. "(Y/n)...um..." Matusda started. "I know. I didn't change. I have shorts on see?" She raised her shirt up to only start seeing shorts. Ryuzaki had a little tint of red but you didn't notice. "I plan on not changing. I'm not going anywhere anyway.." You shrugged sitting in the chair by L. Misa giggled and you looked at your notes of what you had down. You saw Ryuzaki get up and walk away to get something. He came back with a piece of cake. You sighed and started watching the cameras again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip ~~~~~~~~~~

It was 11 at night and you and L were the only ones still up. He went to get his 5th piece of cake. You leaned back in your chair. You leaned back a little far and started falling. A loud clang was heard and you closed your eyes. You expected to find yourself on the floor, but felt arms under your arms. You looked up and saw Ryuzaki above you. You blushed as you looked at the guy who stole your heart. He should be arrested for that. You pulls your feet up enough so you were right in his face. You leaned in and kissed him. You pulled away quickly. "Thank you.." You said. He picks you up, cupped your cheeks, and kissed you. You melted into the kiss and blushed a little. He pulled away his hands still on your cheeks. "Now, your MY (Y/n)...ok?" He smiled. "That works with me...you stole my heart anyway....guess u gave half off it back." You giggled. He stood and took your hand in his. You stood watching the monutars and him behind you. He wrapped his arms around your waist, and kissed your neck. "I love you...my little (y/n)." He whispered in your ear. "I love you too...my little ryu."

Super sorry that was extremely long. Heh...Next I'll work on Light..then probably Near or Mellow. Then a request page. Hope u liked!!~southparklover972