I'm always here (near x reader)

(Y/n) sat in the seat next to N. He had gotten excited, for he thought he knew who Kira was. You had felt upset lately, for you feeling you weren't help at all. Everyone else got to spy and all...and you always sat, in the same chair, being the same person, and couldn't do anything.

"Ok.....you all are dismissed." Near said as everyone started packing up. You sighed and grabbed your bag.
"Miss (y/n)? Please stay. I need to talk with you." Near had spoken up. You placed your bag down again and sat.

"(Y/n)....are you ok?" He asked when everyone left. "Yeah fine...why?" You tilted your head a bit. You were trying your best not to blush at his cute little voice. You had a a slight- no. BIG crush on the guy. At least you were younger then him by a couple months, instead of it being you 30 and him 14. You were grateful.

"(Y/n)...something is up. Didn't you know I'm a smart detective?" Near asked. You nodded and looked down. He lifted your chin up, forcing you to look up at him and you sighed.

"You always have everyone help out around and all. I feel pretty useless and unable to do anything. Hell, I'm not even that smart-" He cut you off.
More like kissed you mid sentence.

Your eyes widened at the reality. You kissed back as he traced your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You teased and pulled away from him. "(Y/n)...." He sounded like he was wining for more.

"Dont say that about yourself. You want to know why I won't let you out and help? To keep you safe. I know your very smart. You help me all the time without knowing it." He smiled a bit. You nodded and smiled too. You started to hear pouring rain and a bit of thunder.

"Looks like your staying with me." Near smirked and grabbed your hand, pulling you back into a kiss.

Hai y'all!! Hope u enjoy! Please leave a request and I'll work on it. This is for youtubeia23 because she feels sad. And I'm not gonna stop cheering her up until rainbows burst from her! So have a good night and I'll see ya next time.
(Btw, this is her favorite song)