Study study study!! (Light x reader)

You laid on Light's bed as you had a history textbook in front of you. He was at Hus desk doing who knows what, and you were with him studying. You had a crush on the smart teen, but didn't every girl? You knew you never had a chance. But...why would he invite you to study then? You stared off into space as Light turned to you. ".....(y/n)....(y/n)!!!" He yelled. You shot right up and giggled. "Sorry sorry!!heh...daydreaming..." You laughed and looked at him. "Yeah I know...hey..I wanna show you something...but thats if you do something..." He said and looked at you. You flopped back down on the bed. "What you want me to do? If its taking out your trash then its a no." You stated looking at the ceiling. "Just a promise...you have to promise not to tell...ok?" He asked. "Yeah man you can trust me." You shrugged. He threw a note book as it hit your stomach. You looked up at him and then, saw a tall monster like figure. "U-uh...w-what is-" "thats a shinigami." He said. He took an apple from under his chair and threw it out the door. He chased after it. Light closed and locked the door. "Um...." He walked to you and pinned your wrists down with both his hands. "(Y/n)....I know this is weird...but...you won't leave my mind...." He stared into your eyes. You leaned up and kissed him. He kept firm of your wrists and kissed back. "Its called 'love' Light.." You said and smirked. "I've realized it now..." He said keeping you pinned and kissing you down to your neck. Let's say...Ryuk didn't want to come back in the room...