Your both great! (near x reader x mello)

This was a request and I'm happy! Cuz I had ideas bit I just didn't know who..so thank u for that!~admin

You sat with Near by his toys as he explained what he thought. He also mentioned Mello might be stopping by. You hung out with both boys and would refuse to give any info to both. Thats how they both trusted you.

You watched the trains go by as you sat, hugging your knees to your chest. He told you to turn away like him from the door. You did so as Mello burst in. "I want the photograph of me." He stated. Near and him then, just started to argue. You tuned them both out watching the trains go by. Somehow, it ended up with Mello lunging towards Near. You awoke out of your trance and saw what happened.

Mello had Near pinned and was about to punch. You quickly slid through the two so it would hit you. It landed hard on your soft cheek. Mello realized who he hit and his eyes got wide. Near quickly grabbed you and held you close.

An ugly bruise was forming on your cheek as you touched it. You hissed and brought your hand back immediately. Mello looked at you apologetic, and glared at Near. "Give her to me." Mello growled. "No. You hurt her. She's mine and you know it." Near glared at him. You sat there, quietly at the two boys. It then dawned on you what they were fighting over

You. They were fighting over you. You didn't notice the two boys kept going on it. "Stop...stop fighting.." You murmered quietly. Near quit talking and hugged you tighter. "What's wrong?" He asked quickly. Mello looked at you with concern as well. "(Y/n).....who deserves you (h/l) (h/c) hair? The laugh that is adorable...and which one of us can make you feel better the way you want to be taken care of?" He asked. Near still kept holding on to you.

"I...I..I want..."

Hey!! Quick A/n! I will make two parts for this where u choose who u want. Possible a 3rd if you want both bit that would be a 3% chance..anyway hop u enjoy!~admin