Sleepy all day (L x reader)

You sat at the desk and yawned. It was 2 in the morning and you were taking a night shift with L. He watched the screens in HeadQuarters and didn't seem tired at all. "Ryuzaki...can I just go to sleep?" You asked putting your arms on the table and laying your head down. He shook his head. "No you can't. You should have slept earlier." You looked over at him a little ticked off. You saw the cake there and sat up. You slid the plate down to your spot and picked up the fork. You stabbed the strawberry and popped it in your mouth. L looked over at you and you turned to him. "Watsh?" You asked.

He lunched at you sticking his tounge in your mouth to retrieve the strawberry. Your eyes got wide, then realized it was a game. You quickly chewed and swallowed it only letting him get a small piece. You continued to let on the floor as he sat up. "The strawberry tastes better then on the cake..." He stared at you. "Imagine that." You said being sarcastic.

He got up and sat back in his chair. You stayed on the floor and laid there. "Are you gonna get up?" He asked looking down. "No. I'm going to sleep. Right here if I have too." You smirked. He leaned over, grabbed your arm and pulled you up. You were standing now looking down at him. He then, pulled you on his lap and wrapped an arm around your waist. "There. No you can sleep." He stated. "Thats good. I didn't want to sleep on the floor really.." You muttered.

You being smaller, fit perfect on his lap. You soon were snoring softly, leaning your head back on his shoulder. He smirked and held you tightly. "Oh (y/n)..." He twirled a piece of your (h/l) (h/c) hair. "How I love how you sleep..." He smiled and kissed your cheek. "And how I love you." He murmured quietly in your ear. You smiled in your sleep. He kept a firm hold on you and laid his head on yours.