Toys (Near x reader)

You sat on the desk and looked at Near. He was playing with legos and didn't talk. You watched as he built, him not leaving your mind. He talked the the investigators about suspecting Light as Kira. You weren't really apart of the case, but you knew Near from being friends for awhile. You didn't even remember meeting. Just you having your crush. You did help out now and then, he even listened to your reasonsings and agreed. "(Y/n)." Near inturuppted you. "Y-yeah?" You asked hesitating. "Are you ok? You've been staring at me for awhile now.." He said side glancing you. "Yeah I'm fine!!" You yelled a little loud. "Everyone is gone..I think I should probably leave to then.." You said hoping off the desk. "Actually..I need you to stay here please." Near said looking up at you. "Uh...yeah...alright.." You said hoping back up on the desk. He stood up and walked to you placing his hands on either side of you. "This might be weird...and there's a case for myself I haven't solved. I might need your help." He said staring into your eyes. "O-ok...what i-is it?" You asked blushing and stuttering. "(Y/n)...I can't figure it out...." He started. He leaned in closer to you and whispered. "I think I have fallen for you.." He leaned in and kissed you. You blushed and slowly kissed back. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around your waist. He traced your bottom lip with his tongue asking for entrance. You opened your mouth partly as he slowly entered. He soon made your mouth his and he parted. "I love you (y/n).." He whispered. "I love you too Near..."