Rain (light x reader)

You were in Light's room as it poured outside. You watched as it fell and puddles became bigger. Light was at his desk doing who knows what, and Ryuk- yeah you can see him- was eating apples. "So...your interested in rain?" Light asked turnig to you. "Yup. It helps clear my mind. Even though I'm not smart." He stood up as soon as you said this. "(Y/n)...don't talk like that." He said sternly. "Its true.." You shrugged. "(Y/n). Don't. Push it." He said glaring. You mumbled and watched it pour down harder.

Ryuk looked in shock at the rain. "Its gonna storm...hyuk hyuk hyuk!" He laughed. Light turned around. "I'm getting more apples." He announced. Ryuk's eyes lit up as he stayed put. You kept your eyes on the rain. He came back a few minuets later with a whole basket. You never turned around as he came in.

"(Y/n)...your thinking your stupid. Your not ok?" He said. "Uh, I suck at basically everything. I'm not smart. I'm nothing." He put the basket on his desk and came behind you. "Stop it. Thats not true." He said. Ryuk took the baskt and left. He knew this could go two ways. He didn't wanna be around for either. "Well....you know it is true. For you know I can't do anything."

You said never turning around. He wrapped his arms around your waist. "Stop...you are beautiful, wonderful, and anything you wanna be ok?" He whispered in your ear. You blushed and finally turned your head. He kissed you as soon as you turned. You kissed back as he picked you up. He brought you to the bed and laid you down on your back

"Your the best anyone can have. In fact, I want to have you all to myself...I love you." He whispered in your ear. "I love you too..." You said as he kissed you.

Remember that your the best. And if u need to talk, I'm here ;) you can be anything you want.~admin