Just stop. Please. (light x depressed! reader)

'So many people. Their lives are worst then mine. But mine is still bad....i feel lonely. I feel upset. This isn't normal. I usually don't get this sad. I need help...but i just don't trust anyone enough with this.'

"(Y/n) Are you sure your ok? you don't need rest?"L asked with a little worry. Your not eating normally, and you have lots more cuts then a normal person.

'That's cause I'm not normal....no I'm not ok...I want to be hugged and just cry on a shoulder..' "Yes I'm quiet fine. I've hit myself a bit lately...heh.." You smiled a fake smile and rubbed the back of your head.

"You also haven't been yourself....you can talk to me if you need to. I'll listen."

You whipped your head around to see Light. You blushed a bit and shook it away. You've had a crush on Light or a while now, but with Misa here, you had a 0% chance. "No No..I'm fine..really.." You sighed and headed up to your room.

You sat in your personal bathroom looking at yourself in the mirror.

"Lets see....I am...worthless,stupid,dumb,fat,ugly,usless,hopeless,unwanted,unloved aaaannddd...." You countinued to insulet yourself while you were alone...at least you thought.

"She's none of those! Why would she say that about herself?!" Light yelled and slammed his fist on the table. "Calm down Light....we know you like her..but lets just see what happens...if she starts cutting herself, I'll turn the cameras off and you can run up and get her out. Yell if she passes out of bloodloss or anything." L instructed. "Maybe the Kira case is driving her nuts.." Matsuda suggested. Light glared up at the screens and kept watching.

You looked around and saw a little camera in the corner of the celing. You grabbed a towel and threw it over it, so no one saw you. It was the only one you saw, but you knew there were more. Not like anyone cared or watched you anyway.

You grabbed you blade and ran it on you skin pretty deep. Blood soon came out fast and it went all down your arms. It was very deep, but you didn't care. You kept cutting deep until your head started spinning. Your face was pale and your eyes were closing. A few seconds later, you heard a noise. You looked up and saw Light with a worried face. The room was too spiny, and you blacked out.

You awoke in a hospital bed in a white room. You put your arms behind you to lift you up, but hissed in pain. You turned your head to see Light beside you, reading. He looks up, and has a little smile. "Hey (Y/n)...how are you doing?" He asked. You nodded and looked at your arms. The bandages were soaked in blood and saw watched it get a deeper red. Light noticed and put his hand on your chin, forcing you to face him.

"(Y/n)....don't ever do that again." He stated. He brought his face to yours and kissed you. You were still in a little shock, but kissed back weakly. "(Y/n) I love you so much...I would do anything to keep you alive. Misa may end up getting mad...but I can't help its you I've fallen for." He smiles and kisses you again. "I...I love you too Light." You smiled as your eyes feel. "Sweet dreams (Y/n).." You heard him say, as you fell asleep.