Chapter 11~

~Nickolas Francis~

~Nickolas Francis~

I woke up feeling a weight on my chest. I open my eyes to the most beautiful sight. I quickly grab my phone to snap a picture of Araya sleeping on my chest.

'She's so beautiful' I thought to myself. After I took the photo, I set it as my lock screen wallpaper and posted it on my snap story with a caption saying "All mine💞"

After I posted it, I woke Raya up. "Get up Amore" I say peppering kisses all over her face. "Mhmm" She groans as she begins to wake up. "Hey" I say looking into her eyes. It felt like I could get lost in that brown ocean. "Hey" She says yawning.

"We gotta get going, school starts in 2 hours" I say gently taking her off of me. "What am I gonna wear?" Raya asks rubbing her eyes. "I'll find you something" I say. "Mhm" She says reaching for her phone. "No morning kiss?" I ask pouting.

"Morning breath hoe" She says getting up from my bed and heading into my washroom. I follow in after her. "Here you can shower and I'll find some clothes for you. I'll leave them for you on the bed. I'll just shower in the guest room" I say handing her a towel.

After I handed her the towel, I left the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I went into my closet and picked one of my favourite hoodies and shorts to give her. Since she looks good in anything, it didn't really matter what I picked.

I laid the clothes on the bed and went into the guest room to shower. I pair my speaker with my phone and start playing some relaxing music. I let the water wash down my entire body.

Once I finished showering, I turned the water off and wrapped the towel around my waist. I turned my speaker off and headed back to my room. "Raya you done?" I knock. "Yea" She shouts from the outside of the door.

"I'm just gonna grab some clothes" I say as I walk into my room. "Mhmm" She answers. I head into my closet and put on a pair of black boxers. I pick a black crewneck hoodie, along with a pair of black denim jeans. For jewelry, I pick out my silver chain and my rings.

After I finished getting ready, I walked out of my closet. I noticed that Raya wasn't in my room. "Ray?" I say loudly. "Bathroom" She answers. I walk into the bathroom and hug her from behind. "What are you doing?" I ask as I stuff my face into her neck. Inhaling her scent.

"My hair" She says rubbing my hair. "You doing a slick back or two buns?" I question. She immediately stopped running her hands through my hair. "Who told you that?" She says. I look up from her neck to see her face. "Huh? Who told me what?" I ask confused.

"Never mind" She says. She then picks up a brush and a tub of ECO styler gel from the counter. "Where did you even get this?" I ask her while letting my hands roam up and down her waist.

"My bag, and watch your hands boy" She warns slapping my hand away. I just watched as she slicked her hair into two low puffs. She looks adorable with that hairstyle. "Can I kiss you?" I ask steading my gaze on her lips. "Do whatever your heart desires" She says putting her hair brush and gel away. "But my heart desires you" I mumble.