Valentines Day Special~

~Araya James~

~Araya James~

"So, what are you doing for Chelsea?" I ask smiling like a fool. "I have to ask her to be my Valentine first Ray" Eli says blushing. "Well what are you waiting for? Hurry up. She's probably waiting for you to ask" I urge.

"I'm trying to figure out what to get her first, I know for a fact that I'm gonna get her a rosé bouquet and put money between the petals" he says thinking out loud. Awe, he's so adorable with them dimples. "My bad boss. You got money, bout put money between the petals. I see you" I say being extra.

"Then I was thinking about giving her one of my sweaters, along with a few other things that are her favourite colour" He explains. "And that is?" I ask. "What is what" Eli asks stupidly. "Her favourite colour fool. What is it" I say shaking my head.

"Oh. It's red, so I'll just buy a bunch of red shit and add it to the box. Along with photos of us together" he says. "Well you better get to that" I tell him.

It was about 8 in the morning. It was currently February 14th, and I haven't heard from Nickolas since 10 o'clock last night. Dead? Alive? I had no idea. But he needs to hurry the hell up and ask me to be his Valentine. Cause if he asks later..I'm still gonna say yes, but that's not the point.

"So, what are you and Nickolas gonna do today?" Eli asks as I hear him grab his car keys in the background. "I have no idea. That wigga done disappeared. But its ok, cause ima be outside" I say proudly knowing damn well I'm gonna sit in my bed and watch Netflix.

"Are you really" Eli asks. "..No, but for real though. You know what he's doing?" I ask wanting to know. "Nope. Anyways, I'm gonna go buy her stuff. I'll tell you about how everything goes later. Bye" he says hanging up.

"Ugh" Now I wanna know what he's up to. Lemme just text him.

Aint now way that just happened

Is he-

Was he-