Chapter 16~

(Hey yall I made a new cover, hope you enjoy the chapter🫶🏽)

~Araya James~

"Here you go" Nickolas says handing me the bag of fries and the milkshake. "Thank you" I say taking a sip. "Can I have a sip?" Nickolas asks.

"Mmmm, no" I say putting a fry in my mouth. "But I bought it" He says with a frown. "As you should" I say. I bring the straw up to his mouth and allow him to take a sip.

"Hey you said a sip you fatass! You almost drank your the whole thing!" I say slapping his arm. He just laughed and started pulling out the parking lot. I just sit there and angrily eat my fries.

"Aw are you seriously mad at me Ray?" Nickolas says in a teasing tone. "Shut up cracka" I say as I look out the window. "No estés enojada conmigo mi amor" Nickolas says in Spanish.
(Don't be mad at me my love)

I hate it when he does that. Always gets me weak in the knees. Someone teach me how to stand up.m

"Dont do that" I say failing to hide my smile. "Do what mi amor?" He says smirking. "Boy" I say smiling really hard.  "Alright love, good inside and get whatever you need" Nick says pulling up to my house.

"Yea yea don't order me around" I say opening the car door. "Yea that's why you're following my orders right now" Nickolas says with that same old stupid smirk on his face. I swear I'm gonna find a way to wipe that smirk off his face.

"Ma, I'm back!" I shout as I walk through the front door. "Hey hun" My mom answers. I make my way upstairs to my room and grab a couple of clothes. "Alright ma, I'm off" I say heading back downstairs.

"Make sure you go to school, ion want them people calling my phone" My mom says holding up her spatula. "Mom just block 'em, cause I doubt ima go to school this week" I say honestly.

"You right" My mom says pulling out her phone. Ah I gotta love my mom. "Alright bye Ma, love you!" I shout as I walk out the house. "You ready?" Nickolas asks as I step into the car.

"Yea" I say leaning back into the seat. For the rest of the ride to his house was silent. We were just enjoying each other's company.

"Just got up to my room. I'll be there in a minute" Nickolas tells me as we walk into his house.

Demanding much.

I'm guessing everyone was asleep because the whole house was dead silent. I head upstairs to his room and change into some comfortable clothing. Comfortable clothing meaning my Nike shorts and one of Nickolas's hoodies.

I put my bonnet on and collapse onto his bed. "My bed" I say snugging into it. Just then, Nickolas walks in. "Loving my bed more then me?" He asks.

"Yes actually" I say closing my eyes. "You really do wound me Princess" Nick says as he walks into his closet. He then comes back out with just black sweat pants on.

"Wow ok show off. We get it, you have abs" I say rolling my eyes. "If you want to stare you can. I'm all yours you know" He says hopping into the bed beside me.

"C'mere" Nickolas says pulling me into his arms. "You look really good in my sweater by the way" He whispers into my ear, sending chills up my spine. "You just got chills just now didn't you?" He says teasingly.

"Shut up before I make you sleep on the ground" I say with a smile. "Have you talked to Eli recently?" Nickolas asks me. "No why?" I ask.

"No reason" He says. "Boy don't do that" I say kissing my teeth. "You know he likes you right?" Nickolas says randomly. "Now where did you get that from" I say laughing hysterically. "I can see it, the way he looks at you. It's obvious" He tells me. "Nickolas, that boy don't like me" I say still laughing.

"Well he better not, cause you're mine" He says giving me a kiss on my neck. "Woah there Mr.Obsessive" I say looking at him. "Haven't even been dating for 24 hours and I have you obsessed. That's that Araya effect" I say with a smirk. "Oh shut up" Nickolas says.

 "Oh shut up" Nickolas says