Chapter 19~

"Nick lets not start this back and forth cringe argument

"Nick lets not start this back and forth cringe argument. If I have to beat her ass again, I will. Now lets go inside. I wanna say hi to your mom" I say hopping out the car. "I just don't want you getting hurt" Nickolas says. "You don't gotta worry about me getting hurt hun. I know how to fight" I say winking at him.

"It's open love just go inside. I'll come in a sec" Nickolas tells me. I nod my head and go inside. The house was really silent. I just went upstairs to his room.

I immediately went into his closet and changed into one of his hoodies. "Ray?" Nickolas calls out for me. "I'm in your closet" I answer. "Why are you in there?" He asks.

"Doing what I do best" I say walking out of his closet. "Swear you're always in my clothes" He laughs looking me up and down. "Problem Mr.Francis?" I raise my eyebrow. "No. You look good in my clothes" Nick tells me. "Glad we got that situated" I say sitting down on his bed.

"Here" Nickolas says throwing something onto my lap. "Whats this?" I ask holding up the small box. "Just open it Amor" He says taking a seat beside me. I open the box and see a gold chain with my name on it. "You didnt!" I say as my eyes began to sparkle.

"I did" He says giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I say clinging onto him. "Lemme put it on you" Nickolas says. I get off of him and turn around. At the end of the necklace was a cute little butterfly. "Now we can match" He says pulling out another.

"I got the same thing, just with my name on it" Nickolas says showing me his chain. "I wanna put it on you" I say taking it out the box. I put it on him and then just sat down on his bed. "Here, find something to watch while I order us a pizza" Nickolas says handing me his laptop.

"Ou, can you get onion rings with it?" I ask as I open up Netflix. "Ew" Nick says scrunching up his face. "Shut the fuck up before I scalp you white boy" I say rolling my eyes. I was in the mood to watch Tangled. I was gonna press play, but I decided to wait for that boy to come back.

"You pick a movie yet?" He says laying down beside me. "Mhm" I started running my hands through his hair as he just laid there between my thighs. "Seriously? Tangled?" He says looking up at me. "Problem?" I say grabbing a fist full of his hair. "Ow, ow. No baby no problem at all. Tangled is perfect" He pleads.

"That's what I thought" I say pressing play. As we laid there, all I could think about was what my next hair style was gonna be. I want some braids. "Nick, I'm thinking about getting some braids" I say. "It'll look good on you" He says completely submerged into the movie. "Just wanted to give you a heads up. You know, in case you wanted to rip it from my scalp again" I say in a sarcastic tone.

"I said I was sorry Ray. I really am mi amor" He says pausing the movie. "Well sorry didn't help my bald spot, did it?" I say shrugging my shoulders. "What can I do to get you to forgive me?"

I actually have a good idea.

"Glad you asked that Nicky my boy. Grab your car keys" I say getting up from his bed. "But the pizza-"

"Tell them to leave it on the front porch" I say cutting him off. "Can I drive" I ask, watching him pick up the keys. "Sure"

★ ★ ★

"There's so many colours" Nickolas says looking in awe. "Calm down Nick" I say laughing. "You should do lime green" He says holding up this bright ass green. "You have lost your fucking mind" I say giving him a side eye. "I'm just playing, but I feel like you should do these colours. It'll suit you" He says showing me a black and pink pack.

"Oh this is actually cute" I say imagining the colours on me. "Wait you actually using my idea??" He says turning red. "Yea its cute" I say looking for a container of shining jam.

"Ok come on. Lemme go pay" I say taking the packs of hair. "Let me pay for it" Nick says pulling his card out. "But-" "What did I say Araya" He says just staring at me. Welp if you say so masa.

★ ★ ★

"So you just want me to hold the hair like this?" Nick asks as he holds the braiding hair up for me. "Yea, and don't mix up the hair" I say taking a piece. "Why don't you just pay someone to do it for you? It'll be a lot easier then just doing it by yourself" He says.

"Cause why pay an arm and a leg, when I can just do it myself?" I say continuing to braid. "You right" he says. "I know I'm right". Now he was just staring at me. "What?" I say laughing. "Nothing. Just admiring the fact that my girlfriend is very talented" He says looking at me in awe.

"You want me to show you how to braid?" I say giving him a big smile. He nods his head. "C'mere" I say. "Ok so, first you're gonna wanna loop the hair in here and keep doing that until it's the thickness you want. You following?" I say demonstrating. "Ok let me try" He says.

"Ok ow. Don't pull my hair. Unless you're tryna create another bald spot" I say giving him the side eye. "I won't be doing that again. I promise you" He tells me combing my hair gently. "So like this?" He asks me as he begins to braid. "Yea keep doing it like that" I nod in approval.

Shit I completely forgot to call Eli.

I grabbed my phone and FaceTimed Eli. "Watchu calling him for?" Nick says angrily staring at the phone. "I told him I'd call him" I say. "Is Nickolas doing your hair?!" Eli says squinting his eyes. "Succhiami il cazzo" Nick says glaring at the camera. "Don't say that" I say actually understanding what he said. All these of Spanish paid off for something.
(Translation: Suck my dick)

Swear to you I learned more Spanish from Dora, then what I've learned in school. "So, what happened after I left?" I ask as I separate pieces of hair. "Well I went to the store, bought some food that you'd eat at a picnic. Also bought flowers, chocolate and a teddy bear. Went to the school to pick her up, and we just went on a date. She loved it" Eli says smiling real hard.

"See! I done told you she was feeling you" I squeal. "Wait. Eli, you took a girl out on a date?" Nick asks confused. Here he go. "Yes Nick, keep up" I say taking out the proper amount of hair for him. "Literally" Eli says agreeing wimme. "Leave me alone ok. I'm tryna make sure your hair looks good. I can only focus on one thing at once." He says rolling his eyes. "We know" Eli and I say at the same time.

Hey yall, I'm back from my years long break, WHEN I TELL YOU SCHOOL WAS KICKING MY ASS I MEAN IT

Hey yall, I'm back from my years long break, WHEN I TELL YOU SCHOOL WAS KICKING MY ASS I MEAN IT. Hope y'all liked the chapter😭🤍