Chapter 13~

~ Nickolas Francis ~

"Maddy for the last fucking time, me and you were never together! I made that very clear to you!" I shout at her in frustration. Araya was long gone by now. "I thought you were just playing!" Maddy shouts back, turning bright red.

"What part of 'This is just a hook up, we are not together nor will we ever be' sounds like a fucking joke to you?!" I say fed up. "Is it because of her? What does she have that I don't? I have a way better body then her, plus she's probably a thug. Have you see the way she acts?" Maddy insults.

"This is exactly why! Araya doesn't put others down to make herself look good! And in my eyes, Araya is the baddest girl ever. I don't give a flying fuck what you look like because, I. Don't. Want. You. Get that through your head Maddison" I say getting right up in her face.

"I'm sorry if you ever got the impression that I ever liked you but I'm making it very clear to you now that I don't. So please leave me and Araya alone from now on" I say walking away. "You'll regret this Nickolas! I'll make sure of that" Maddison shouts as I continue to walk away.

I don't pay any mind to what she said. She cant do anything. I decided to skip first period since I was already irritated. I didn't want to deal with Mr.Todd right now. The way he's always picking on Araya irritates me deep down. I should be the only one picking on her.

"Yo Nick what's up man?" One of my good friend says as he comes to dab me up.

"How you been Zane? Where's Jackson, Carson and Aiden?" I ask looking around for them. "You know them, they never miss class" Zane tells me. "You right. You playing football this year?" I ask creating conversation. "Yea but I don't know about the others-"

"Is that Nickolas Francis" Evan says cutting Zane off. "As I was saying, I don't know about the others. I heard Aiden talking about how he was gonna join the basketball team this year" Zane finishes. "It's our last year though, he should just join both" I say not paying Evan any mind.

Evan was a straight dick.

"So you're just gonna ignore me Nick?" Evan says with a mischievous smirk on his face. "Yes I am. Don't call me Nick" I say seriously. "Come on, I thought we were friends bro" Evan says sticking his hand out to dab me up. I just stare at his hand.

"Alright then" Evan says dropping his hand. "What do you want Evan?" I say plainly. "Heard that you were going out with Araya James. That true?" Evan asks. "Why is that any of your business?" I ask getting slightly annoyed.

"Nickolas of all the girls, why her?" Evan says. "Uh what?" Zane says. "Evan what the fuck?" Zane says making a disgusted face. "I mean Araya is has a smoking hot body, but she's a complete hoe" Evan says.

"What the hell did you just say?" I say stepping closer to Evan, clenching and unclenching my fists. "Evan what the actual hell are you going on about?" Zane says taking a step infront of me.

"Araya is hot, I know why you'd want to tap that, but shes a complete bitch. I asked her out and she had the audacity to say no. Like I'd want her for anything other then her body-"

I punched him in his jaw.

"Nick!" Zane says surprised. I tune everything out and repeatedly hit Evan over and over again. Taking satisfaction in hearing the sweet sounds of his bones cracking. Evan tries to hit be back, but I just hit him ten times harder.

I see nothing but red. The way he was speaking about Araya really pissed me the hell off.

I didn't notice the crowd of people around us, not like I cared though. All I cared about in this very moment was beating Evans face in. "Nickolas! Enough you won already!" I hear Araya shout. Hearing her voice immediately made me freeze. I didn't want her to witness my violent side.

I send her a quick sad smile, as I get off of Evan. As I was in the office, all I could think about was Araya and how she just witnessed that side of me. She knew that I had anger issues, but she was under the impression that I was taking my meds. I stop taking those shits a while ago.

When I take them I don't feel like me, I feel nothing at all.

Zane had explained what happened to the Principal, so he didn't suspend me for long and just let me off the hook.

When I stepped out the office, I saw Araya and immediately hugged her. I just needed to be held. She kept asking what Evan did, but I had zero intention of telling her. If I told her, she'd go beat Evans ass too and I just didn't want her to get hurt.

Hearing how she cared about my well being really mad me feel something. I couldn't put my finger on it but, I just knew that I never want this to end.