v. mint

Kaneki smiled fondly at Hide, combing his slender fingers through his bleached blond hair. The locks of hair slipped through his fingers like water. He noticed Hide's hair was surprisingly soft. He always seemed to forget how soft the locks were, even if he combed his fingers through it many times per day. His eyes returned back to his book, absentmindedly combing his fingers.

"Kaneki?" Hide asked, looking at the pale complexion of the other boy. Kaneki's eyes tore away from the hard cover book, and he looked down at Hide. The tan boy had a gentle smile stretched across his face.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked, and Kaneki's breath caught in his throat. Did he just say...?
"A-ah!" Kaneki gasped, and Hide sat up, smiling at him widely.

"Can I?" The way he asked was so innocent but it made him blush all the way to his ears. "S-s-sure." He stammered. He lowered his book, and Hide leaned in.

At first, it was awkward. Their noses bumped, but Kaneki (who has never kissed someone before) got used to it. He tipped his head, and Hide gingerly placed his hand on the other boy's hips. The sensation made him feel tingly all over. Hide's lips were soft. Chapped, but still a little soft. And he tasted like mint, which was surprisingly good. Even though Kaneki wasn't a fan of mint. But it was coming from Hide, so he didn't really mind much. The kiss they shared was passionate. No sort of intimacy, just pure passion they held for each other. It made Kaneki speechless. Then again, he can't exactly talk at the moment.

Kaneki took it upon himself to tug Hide's beached blond hair, pulling him closer. The blond smiled into the kiss. After a minute, they pulled away, cheeks flushed.

"So, what do you think Kaneki?" Hide asked, smirking, but the boy seemed to be in thought. He smiled innocently at the blond, and Hide felt his stomach drop. What was he going to do?

Suddenly, Kaneki pulled him for another kiss, slightly nipping at Hide's lip. He gasped in surprise, but Kaneki was having none of it. He pressed his hand on Hide's soft hair, deepening the kiss, before he pulled back and stood.

Hide was absolutely breathless.