8 - Simon

Simon woke up with his head leaning against the window. He was sitting on his left hand, feeling it hurt, while the other hand was holding Wille's hand from the ground.

Wille was sitting up against the wall, right under the window. Clearly asleep.

Simon remembered everything, how they had made up, how he had hugged Wille, like he had hungered for so long.

Simon felt a happy rush through his body. He knew Wille and him weren't back together, but they were them, and that was enough for him.

"Wille?" He said gently, he didn't wanna scare him.

Wille slowly started moving, moving his back against the wall. Stretching his neck.

"Mhmm" he groaned.

"What's the time?"

Wille checked the silver watch on his wrist.

"It's almost midnight"

"Shit"

Simon was supposed to be home more than two hours ago. He for sure didn't wanna check his phone now.

Wille started playing with his watch, following the timer with his finger.

"Where did you get it?" Simon ask gently, not knowing if it was a soft spot for Wille.

"Its Eriks" Wille says quietly "or was Eriks"

Ouch.

Simon felt his heart hurt. He couldn't imagine the pain Wille must feel. He couldn't imagine loosing Sara.

"I'm here for you" Simon felt the need to pity Wille, even tho he knew Wille hated that.

"Thanks Simme"

Simon smiled. He had missed this, the way he could never say anything wrong with Wille. He wouldn't judge him. The way Wille looked, and really noticed him when he was talking, and The way he studied him when he didn't.

He didn't feel alone with Wille. He had missed it.

"Do you wanna go home?" Wille ask, looking directly up at Simon.

But Simon didn't. He didn't want to go home to Sara, asking him what he was doing, and his mom starting to yell at him for being late.

"No"

Wille didn't even look weird or questioning at him. He just got up from the floor, and took out his hand.

Simon took it.

"Where are we going?"

"Just wait and see"

They walked up stairs, and through corridors. Simon didn't know the school as well as Wille. So he actually had no idea where they were going.

Wille started to slow down, as they reached a door, pulling Simon with him.

When he opened the door, Simon recognised the room instantly. It was the movie room. Where they had watched the horror movie.

Nothing about the room had changed, the pillows was at the exact same spot, and the room smelled like popcorn and bacon chips, just like then.

The only thing that was changed, was the amount of people. this time, it was only him and Wille.

Wille shook his hand tighter, and pulled him in the room. Making him sit on the exact pillow he had sit on before.

Wille went up and took a random cd out of the collection, under the screen.

Honestly it didn't matter which movie it was. What mattered, was that he and Wille were watching it together.

And they did, there were no words. They just watched the movie. Sitting in the exact spot they did the first time the feeling between them were recognised, and the feelings were still there. Just in a different way.

A/N
Sorry this was a little late, but I've been a bit busy :(