12 - Simon

TW:
Swearing and vomiting

                                       ***

It was monday morning, Simon was on the bus with Sara. He was dreading to go to school.

"Are you okay Simon?" He looked out the window, avoiding eye contact.

"Yes I'm fine Sara" he didn't wanted Sara to worry about him. He was the who should protect her, not her protecting him.

The bus stopped at Hillerska, and Simon and Sara got out.

They walked to the castle. Simon slightly behind Sara. He was terrified. He didn't wanted to meet Wille. He was too hurt.

He knew know that they were completely over.

Just two days ago, he had hope. But know, once again Wille screwed it up.

But the difference from this time was, that he wouldn't forgive Wille.

                                            -
When he walked into class, he saw what he dreaded. Wilhelm. He knew that he was going to there. He had just hoped he wasn't.

He sat down with Sara at the table he usually sits at. Beside Wilhelm.

He avoided eye contact, even tho it was hard when he could feel Wilhelm's eyes staring at him the whole class.

He found it all a bit strange. Completely ignoring Wilhelm was new for him. Even when he said that it wasn't him in the video they had talked. But now they didn't even share a look at each other.

But Simon knew he was doing the right thing. He couldn't let Wilhelm keep playing with him. No matter how much he wanted to.

Because Love isn't Happy or beautiful, that's only the crush. Love is messy feelings of knives cutting through your heart. It's jealousy and betrayal, making you feel guilty for feeling bad. It's endless arguments and fights that always ends up in painful aches in your stomach.

Love always want more than what it has. And that's what's so dangerous about it.

Love was the reason Simon knew he had made the right decision.

                                            -

When the class was finally over, Simon tried rushing out the classroom. But something got his arm before he could.

"Simon" it was Wilhelm voice. Simon would always recognise it, no matter how much he didn't want to.

He slowly turned around. Finding Wilhelm's face all swollen and red. He hadn't seen that when he walked into class.

Wilhelm's eyes were red and puffy, and his lips were swollen at least half the size.

Simon didn't say anything. He just looked Wilhelm directly in the eyes.

"Simon, we need to talk" Simon turned around and started walking away. But Wilhelm didn't let go of his arm.

"Simon please!" Wilhelm raised his voice, making it sound begging.

"Fine" Simon didn't say anything else, he just led them into the music classroom.

Wilhelm closed the door behind them, and started biting his nails.

Simon didn't know where to put himself. He just stood in the middle of the room. Staring at the piano.

"I'm sorry Simon" Simon made a laughing sound. Was sorry really the only thing he could say? Did he really think that sorry would fix everything he did?

"Simon please talk to me" Simon looked up from the piano, and turned to look at Wilhelm.

"Stop ignoring me" Simon was starting to get mad. How could he stand there and tell him what to do? He had every right to not talk to Wilhelm. It wasn't Wilhelm right to be talked to just because he's the god damn crown prince.

"Simon you're killing me" And that's where Simon finally exploded.

"How the hell is that my problem?!" Wilhelm stepped back. Clearly shocked about Simon suddenly raising his voice.

"I've been coming back to you every damn time you've decided to suddenly break up with me!"

Simon was straight up yelling now.

"I was there for you whenever you fucked up! But where the hell were you?!"

Simons heart went so fast. He wanted to get it all out. He didn't care if he was going to regret this. He had never felt to shitted on, and Wilhelm deserved to know that.

"You were so caught up in not ruining your god damn reputation, and I respected that. But you never respected me. You didn't even tell me who the fuck leaked our sex tape!"

Wilhelm was empty for words.

Simon was full of words.

"And the fact you promised me that you wouldn't say anything about that video. Yet you still did behind my back?!"

Simon started crying. He first realised now how much Wilhelm had actually done to him. How much he was supposed to be hurt about, but just pushed away because he was blind of love.

"What kind of fucking boyfriend does that kind of stuff?!"

Simon wanted to get out of there. He didn't wanted to look at Wilhelm. He looked so hurt. But that wasn't what scared Simon. What scared him was that he didn't feel bad for saying that.

He ran out of the room. Crying. Just only making it to the toilet before he felt vomiting coming up his throat.

He just kept vomiting and vomiting. Feeling like he might have thrown up his heart and flushed it in the toilet.

He then heard a knock on the toilet door.

"Are you okay in there" He was scared for a second that it was Wilhelm. But it wasn't his voice.

He went up and unlocked the door. Making sure he had flushed the toilet.

When he opened the door, he saw a boy his age. Tall with black hair. His eyes were hazel, and he had an earring in his left ear.

"Are you okay?" The boy asked. He looked over Simons shoulder, and into the toilet.

"Are you sick?" He tilted his head slightly to the right.

"Uhm no, im um, im fine" Simon just said while shutting the door. He turned to the left side of the boy.

"Good, it just sounded a bit intense in there" He laughed a bit, And made Simon smile.

"I'm Isak" Isak put his hand out. Simon took his hand and shook it.

"Simon"

A/N
I added a new character;)