19 - Simon

TW:
Sexual assault (again)

When the weekend finally arrived, Simon took the bus to the address Isak had sent him.

He was excited about seeing Isak. He needed to get his mind off Wilhelm. He really hadn't managed to think of anything else this past week.

He looked out the window to look at the fields passing by. The trees were starting to get beautiful green leaf's.

He just sat and admired the view of Sweden until the bus finally arrived. It wasn't a very long ride. 15 minutes or so.

Simon got out of the bus, and saw Isak waiting for him at the stop sign.

"Hi Simon" Isak said a started walking towards him. Simon felt his stomach turn. He smiled.

"Hi" he just said, and put his hands in his pockets awkwardly.

They started walking toward Isak house, which was huge. Simon had never seen a house so big before.

It was white with windows taller than him. It had at least four floors and an attic. The driveway was decorated with two teslas and a Mercedes.

"Is that your car?" Simon pointed at the big white Mercedes standing at the front of the driveway. Isak laughed.

"No that's my brothers, I don't have a drivers license, I'm 16" Simon felt his cheek blush. He felt a little embarrassed.

"Oh yea right" he just said, and smiled out of the corner of his mouth.

The inside of Isak house seemed even bigger than from the outside. The utility room were the size of his kitchen. And the kitchen was almost the size of Simons whole house.

Isak led them up to his room. Not surprised Simon walking into a huge room. Double the size of his. It was filled with medals and soccer trophies. The walls were covered in posters of soccer players and famous singers.

"Cool room" Simon once again, tucked his hands in his pockets and looked around the room.

Isak went over to his computer and took two controllers that's way laying on his bed stand.

Simon followed him, and took one of the controllers. It was way fancier than his, and he had no idea if he would actually be able to play good on this one. It made him a bit nervous. He didn't want to look stupid in front of Isak.

Isak turned on the computer and put on a game Simon had never played before.

"Do you know this game" Isak tilted his head slowly to the side like he always did.

"No I haven't actually" Simon sat down on one of the chairs in front of the computers. Isak smiled at him and sat beside him.

"I'm gonna teach you then"

Isak started teaching Simon the game. He did it slowly to make sure Simon could keep up.

Simon felt good. He hadn't felt like this in a long time. It was nice. Finally he didn't think of Wilhelm, or how much he missed him. He just focused on Isak. And it felt good.

"You've gotten the hang of it" Isak said after they had played a couple games. He dropped the controller on the floor and got up. Simon followed him with his eyes.

Isak slowly bend down to Simon, so his mouth suddenly were by Simons ear. Simons heart started beating faster.

"Do you want to do something else?" He whispered right into Simons ear.

Simon heart started racing. What was he doing? He felt his stomach turn like he was going to be sick. He turned his head away from Isaks and got up.

Isak looked at him and tilted his head once again. He lifted his eyebrows and smiled at the corner of his mouth. Simon stared confused at Isak.

"Oh come on" Isak Smirked "we both know why we're here" Isak took a step closer to Simon.

Simons stomach took another turn. His legs started shaking and he couldn't feel his feet. What was happening. He just stood there like he was completely paralysed.

"I know you want to Simon" Isak got closer and closer for every word he said. Choosing his words visely. Soon he was as close to Simon as he could get.

Simon could feel Isaks heartbeat. Much slower than his. His breath was gently touching his nose, giving him the goose bumps. He was scared. His mind was running off without his body. He had no idea was he was supposed to do.

Isak started to unbutton Simons pants. Button by button. Simon began to shake hysterically.

"Please don't do this Isak" he managed to say. He was terrified. He didn't want to go through this again.

"YOU GOT A GIRL PREGNANT" Simons dad screamed at his face. Simon was standing in his room crying. His dad was standing in the door frame. Screaming at the top of his lungs how much of a failure Simon was.

Isak took his shirt over his head, and did the same to Simons shaking body. He slowly started kissing Simons neck. Simon fighting back the tears. He didn't want to do this. He couldn't do that to Wilhelm.

Isak ran his finger over Simons chest, and led him to the bed just a two feet from them.

"Isak stop" Simon started crying. He couldn't fight it. This wasn't right.

Micke went to the fridge and took beer. Simon watched him swallow it in almost one choke. And then he went to get another, and another and yet another beer. Pouring them down one by one.

He had never seen his father like this before. He was angry. Really angry. Every time he swallowed a beer he banged his fist into the kitchen table. Making his mom begging him to stop. But he just shouted back at her.

Isak pushed Simon down on the bed. Only wearing his underwear. He got on top of him, and started kissing his body from top to toe.

Simon was shaking aggressively. He was so scared. He couldn't stop thinking about that time when he was 13. He had never imagined that horrible feeling of being taken advantage of would ever come back. He didn't want to believe it.

He cried so bad that he almost couldn't breathe. And Isak touching his body didn't make it better. He dreaded what was coming. He didn't want to. He felt sick. He felt like yelling and throwing up. His stomach took turns at taking turns, and his mind was running with flashbacks.

Micke got up from his chair. Simons mother was standing right beside him. Yelling at him to stop what he was doing.

He got up at took simons mother by the wrists, and tossed her against the wall, making her head hit the wall.

Simon screamed.

Simons mom screamed.

Sara screamed.

The only thing Simon could hear was screams.

And for the rest of that year, the only thing Simon really heard was his moms painful screams from the kitchen.

Simon cried and cried. The flashback were cutting his heart into pieces.

Isak dried away the tears with his hand as he kissed Simons cheeks. He went longer and longer down, until he reached his waist. He slowly put his hands down there, and Simon screamed.

He couldn't do this, he just couldn't. He felt so lost. He kicked Isak right in the balls, and Isak quickly fell off him, making Simon the opportunity to escape. And he did.

He ran. He ran out of the house, only wearing his underwear. It was feeding but he didn't care. He just wanted to get away.

He could feel his tears staining on his cheeks as he ran barefoot to the only place he could think of.

The football field.

When he got there he tossed himself on the ground. His face facing the fake grass that lit up in the dark.

And then. He did what he could only think about. He called Wille.

A/N
Felt like being a bitch today:)