17 - Wilhelm

Wilhelm had spend a lot of his time with Felice. He hadn't really had others to talk to, now that Simon was gond.

He had only seen Simon a couple of times, and he was often hanging around with that boy he didn't know the name of yet.

Even though Felice was really nice and funny, he still missed a boy to talk to. It wasn't quite the same to talk with girls.

He missed Simon desperately. And every day it was a fight not to seek out to Simon.

"Hi Wille" Felice was suddenly standing beside him as he was watching Simon at the opposite  side of the room. He was with that boy again.

"Do you know who that boy is?" He said, and leaned his head against the boy. He could feel the jealousy creep up inside him.

"Yea, his name is Isak" Felice was starring down on her phone screen, messaging Sara.
"Why?" She finally took her eyes off her phone and looked at Wille.

Wille just shakes his head as a sign to not worry about him. Felice started smiling.

"A little jealous are you?" She asked, giving him a gentle elbow on his arm.

Wille didn't smile, he was jealous. It was not a lie. He felt everything he could possibly feel. Pain, jealousy, anger and confusion. His mind were a mess. Flying around in his brain, sending messages to his heart to hurt itself.

Wille walked away. He didn't want to look at them anymore. He couldn't take it.

                                          -

Wilhelm hadn't been attending dinner the last couple days. He didn't really feel like going.

But today a knock heard on his door, right before dinner time.

Wilhelm got up and slowly opened the door, and to his dissatisfaction, August was standing on the other side.

"What are you doing here" Wilhelm said. He felt his anger crawl up his stomach, and honestly he just wanted to scream at him. Why was he here? He had nothing to do here. They hadn't spoken since the party.

August leaned against the doorframe and looked Wilhelm right in the eyes.

"I need your help" August said. He was cold, and his facial expression's showed nothing but harsh emotions.

Wilhelm was confused, but angry at the same time. Why would August need his help, and what would even make him think he would actually help him?

"I'm not going to help you August" Wilhelm returned the stone cold emotions, and crossed his arms. August left the doorframe and got closer to Wilhelm. Whispering in his face:

"You have to, or you'll regret it" August breath was right at Wilhelm's face. It smelled like some kind of mint gum. And he could see all the imperfections of August so perfect face. Wilhelm took at step back. He was creeped out.

"And why would I regret it?" Wilhelm asked. August getting closer to him.

"Sara kissed me" Finally August sneaked a little smile. Wilhelm was shocked, but didn't understand how that could have anything to with him. August must had seen his confusion.

"She kissed me right after the video was leaked" August didn't get closer to Wilhelm this time, he just looked deeply inside Wilhelm's eyes.

"She knew it was me the whole time, but still decided to betray her brother" Wilhelm's heart started beating faster. This couldn't be real, Sara would never do that. She loved his brother. She wouldn't. Wilhelm stepped another step back. If Simon heard this, he would be devastated.

"You wouldn't want Simon to hear about this right?" August smiled at the corner of his mouth, once again leaning his body against the doorframe.

Wilhelm started panicking. Was August threatening him? He couldn't let Simon know this. He had set him through enough already. Simon didn't deserve that.

"What do you want?" Wilhelm said. Sure if his decision. Now it was his turn to step closer to August, who smiled.

"I need you to get me pills" August just said straight out. Still leaning on the doorframe.

"How am I supposed to get you pills?!" Wilhelm was angry. He was royalty. He couldn't steal pills? August just rolled his eyes and said:

"You're the fucking crown prince, find a way" August almost yelled at this point. Wilhelm didn't know if this was a good idea, but he came to the conclusion that everything was better than hurting Simon once again.

"Fine, what kind of pills do you want?" August smiled wider this time.

"Adhd medicine" He patted Wilhelm on the should and nodded at him. Wilhelm held up his facade and didn't smile or showed any affection.

He didn't know exactly how he would do this. But he had to find a way. He couldn't let Simon get hurt again.

                                            -

Wilhelm decided to call his own personal doctor. The one who had been checking him since he was a little kid. And miraculously, he had some pills he could use. Since Wilhelm was the crown prince, he didn't have to explain himself.

He felt good. He got the pills covered, and Simon wouldn't get hurt. He just had to give August the pills without totally freaking out at him.

A/N
Feel like August actually could do this tbh