13 - Wilhelm

Wilhelm was devastated. He knew he deserved that. He couldn't blame Simon.

And that's where he realised that had been his problem all along.

He had needed someone to take all the blame and guilt for what he was feeling and doing. And he had put it all out in Simon.

He had been so ashamed of liking a guy, that he had completely forgotten the boy he liked. He had been terrible. He had been scared.

But it was all gone now. He wasn't ashamed. He wasn't scared. He was guilty, guilty of his stupid actions. Simon didn't deserve that. And now, he was ready to take all the blame. He was hurt, but ready.

So when he walked into class the next day. He started respecting Simon. He didn't talk to him. Even tho it was really hard. But he had to accept Simons boundaries. Because Simon had accepted his.

The whole lesson, Wille focused on an exact spot on the wall, just from distracting him of looking.

And when the lesson ended, he went straight out, not even glancing a look.

It was killing him. He had been so used to having him wrapped around his little finger. So used to watching him and studying him. And not being able to do that, was killing him.

The fact he was now officially gone. It was devastating.

His sight was blurry, and he didn't focus on anything else than his heartbeat. All he wanted was to cry. But he couldn't do that in the hall.

He was walking behind Simon and some other guy. And he didn't really think that much about it before they stopped.

The boys hand was on Simons chest, and Simons on his. They were both smiling.

Willes heart gave a complain. It jumped all the way to his throat and back down his feet. His brain started turning. Faster than Wille could control. The thoughts took over his mind. And he started walking towards them.

As he came closer and closer he saw what the boy looked like. He was tall and had an earring in one of his ears. His hair was black and eyes hazel.

Wille managed to walk straight past them, not glancing once at Simon. They were strangers again. And Simon, he had moved on.

A/N
Sorry this is very short, but I wrote in like 5 mins