21 - Simon

Simon was lying on his left side in Willes bed. Looking directly into his closed eyes. He was still a bit shocked about what happened last night, but everything was a bit easier when he had Wille by his side.

"How are you feeling" Wille asked, he looked concerned. Simon didn't like that, this was his own fault, Wille should not be feeling any guilt.
Simon smiled at the corner of his mouth, and gently rubbes his thump over Willes cheek.

"I'm okay" he said. They were lying to close that their noses nearly touched, giving Simon a nice tingly feeling in his stomach. Wille took a deep breath.

"What are you thinking about?" Simon asked. Wille had this look in his eyes he always had when something was wrong, Simon had seen it too many times.

Wille shrugged his shoulders.

"Are you sure" Wille took once another deep breath "that you're okay?" He looked so concerned. Simon felt it in his heart, he wasn't sure if it was a good feeling or a bad. He liked the way Wille cared about him so much, but he felt like Wille thought this was his fault.

"Wille, don't freak out now" Simon took a deep breath in. Wille looked a little worried.

"When I was 13, I got a girl pregnant" Wille's eyes got wide, and Simon noticed how he stopped breathing just for a second. But Wille didn't question it. He just listened.

"I felt so guilty for not being attracted to this girl, that I felt like I had to do it" Simons could feel the tears coming "to get acceptance" Simon managed to control his tears, and went on.

"I thought that maybe I would be cured for whatever was wrong with me" Wille looked at Simon with a sorry look in his eyes. Simons heart wrenched a little.

"But she got pregnant, and when my dad found out, he started drinking way too much" this he had never told anybody not even Isak. But Wille deserved to know this, no more secrets.

"He started getting aggressive against my mother in the start, but later he started going off at me and Sara too" Wille mouth opened a little, like he wanted to say something but then regretted.

"A year later my mom kicked my dad out, and it was all my fault. I had ruined my family" Wille took his hands in Simons face and gently scrunched his nose against his, running his fingers through Simons hair.

"It's not your fault Simon" he whispered "your dad started drinking himself, you didn't force him" He kissed Simon gently on the lips, leaving a soft feeling on Simons lips.

"What happened to the baby?" Wille looked Simon directly in the eyes. Simon knew he would ask this question.

"She got an abortion" Simon said, smiling a bit as a sign to not worry about that part. Wille smiled back.

"Do you want to go home today?" Wille asked. Simon didn't, he couldn't go home now. It would feel so odd. Right now the only right place to be, was with Wille.

"I want to be with you today" Wille smiled.

***

"You can do this Simme!" Wille and Simon were at the lake. Simon wanted to be better at rowing, so Wille offered to be his teacher for the next hour of the day.

Simon was sitting in the rowboat trying to get out to Wille who was longer out than him. He was very unstable and shaked a bit. He must admit he was a little scared.

"Come on!" Wille yelled from behind. Simon started to row faster. He didn't want to embarrass himself in front of Wille.

When he was almost out there he suddenly lost control. He tried to make the boat go to the right, bit instead it took a big turn to the left and he tipped over his and Willes boat, leaving them both to fall into the water.

"Simme!" Wille yelled while laughing. He was swimming about a meter from him, soaked. Simons started laughing too. What a feeling he thought while Wilhelm swam to him.

"You're so stupid" Wille laughed, trembling over his words. Simon laughed with him.

"Shut up" he said and kissed him. It felt so good. He had missed it so much, the warmth of Willes body touching his skin, making him boil inside.

He could feel his cheeks get red as they kissed, both soaked in middle of the lake. Under the water, their left was touching so gently. Willes holding up Simons.

"How did you manage to forget about me so easily?" Simon laughed a little, but he could feel that this was actually something that bugged him.

"You think I forgot about you? Wille you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen" Simon rubbed his hands through Wille wet hair.

"I couldn't get you out of my head" He lifted and eyebrow and bit his lips. This was right were he was supposed to be. he had always been supposed to be here, he had just needed this time to see that.

"I don't want you to be a secret Simon" Wille took Simon by the waist under the water and kissed his forehead. "I want you be my prince"

Simons stomach got filled with butterflies. A nice tingly feeling. He smiled at Wille. He knew this was the right decision. He loved him.

"I've always been you prince Wille"

A/N
Okay guys that was the ending of this story. I really hope you liked it❤️ love ya<33