20 - Wilhelm

Wilhelm had just Gone to bed when he heard his phone buzz.

He took his phone from his desk at looked at the display. Simon was calling.

Wilhelm's heart immediately started beating faster. He couldn't help it. He hadn't talked to Simon in so long. Was he calling to yell at him?

He picked up the phone. First there was silence. Then a silent sob heard in Wilhelm's ears. It was so gentle Wilhelm almost didn't hear it. The other end of the phone was silent again. Wilhelm could only hear his own heart beat.

"Simme" Wille said very quiet, scared of the respond, that might not even hear. He tried not to focus on his own heart beat. And then a sob heard again, but this time it was followed by several. It just went on and on. Wille didn't know what to do.

"Simme what wrong?" He asked. "I'm getting concerned" Wille put the phone on speaker, hoping he would be able to hear Simon better.

The sobbing stopped, and Simon started talking. Wille was terrified.

"He did it" Simon said with tears in his mouth, almost not being able to breathe from all the shaking the crying caused his body. Wille stood up, not understanding what was going on. Who did what? Was Simon hurt? Did someone hurt him? He couldn't stand the thought.

"Who did what Simme?" Wille was almost yelling out of fear. He was so terrified that something serious had happened, he needed to know what was going on. Simon cried. He just went on and couldn't stop. Wille couldn't get a word out of him.

"Where are you Simme?!" Wille had to get to him. He had to get him home. He didn't know what happened, but he knew it was something bad. Something that made Simon cry, which he never did. Simon made swallowing sound, like he was trying to push away the lump in his throat to get to talk. And finally, the words entered his mouth.

"At the football field" Wille didn't hesitate. He had never taken on his trousers and shoes faster before.
He climbed out the window, leaving it slightly open so he could get in again. He had to think fast. How would he get there? He couldn't take the bus now, it was too late, and it was way too far for walking.

Wilhelm started running to the driveway. When he got there, he faster than ever, ran to the bicycle shed, and took his bike.

He bikes all the way to Bjärstad. It seemed like it took forever. His mind was running away without him. He couldn't stand all the thoughts he had. He was overthinking. What if he had been kidnapped? He couldn't stand that thought. Or what if someone had beat him up. Simon wasn't a big guy, a normal size guy could easily beat him to the ground.
His little Simme.

"Simme!" Wille shouted at first when he saw Simme laying on the grass. His mind was a mess and his heart was beating faster than his feet were running.

In what felt like split seconds Wille was with Simon. He took Him by the arms and made him sit up. Simons cheeks were stained by tears, his eyes red and puffy and his lips swollen. He looked miserable.

"What happened Simon?!" Wille was so scared. He had never felt so horrible in his life. It felt so surreal. Simme was not supposed to lay like this, and it hurt so bad.

Simon wasn't crying anymore. He seemed like he wasn't really himself.

"Simme please!" Wille started crying. Begging Simon to say something. Simon opened his mouth slightly.

"He raped me" Willes heart dropped to the ground. Simons eyes were so full of hurt and pain.

Wille couldn't believe it. He wouldn't. He could not stand that thought.

"Who?! Who the fuck did that to you!?" Wille shouted. He couldn't help it. He felt so much anger, yet so much pain. Who could ever date to lay a hand on Simon?!

"Isak" Simon looked at the ground, biting his lips so hard a little blood fell on the grass. Wilhelm took his hands on Simons cheeks and lifted his head. He had to be the one with the cool head now. He couldn't be breaking down now. No matter how much anger and pain he felt.

"Do you wanna go home?" Wille asked. Not sure if it's was the right thing to do. Simon looked him in the eyes and shaked his head. He didn't.

"Do you want to go to my place?" Wille asked gently. Even more unsure if it was the right thing to ask. But Simon nodded.

Wilhelm took him by the hands, and helped Simon get up. He placed his arm around his waist and supported him while walking.

They didn't say a word. It was just feeling. Like usual.

A/N
I'm a emotional rollercoaster, and I like to take that out on you:) take it or leave it hunny😘