15 - Simon

Simon spend the rest of the day with Isak. He was really nice, and seemed to understand him in a certain way Wille never did.

He felt like he needed to tell Isak every secret he had. He didn't know how he did it. But I'm the end it didn't matter, because Isak listened. He didn't judge him or laugh at him, he just listened.

"You're really pretty" Isak said while staring Simon directly in the eyes.

Simon thought he couldn't find a nicer person. Isak was just what he needed right now. Someone to talk to.

"Isak? Can I tell you something serious" Simon was nervous. He had never talked about what he was going to say to anybody. Not even his sister.

Isak didn't smile. He just looked Simon directly in the eyes and said:

"Of course Simon" he nodded a bit. Kind of assuring.

Simon took at deep breath. He already felt the nervousness climb up his stomach. Making its way to his throat.

"When I was 13 I did something stupid" Should he really say this? He rethinked. But he came to the conclusion that he had to talk about it sooner or later, why not now?

"I got a girl pregnant" Simon took a deep breath in, and held it.

Isak eyes turned wide open.

"You got a girl pregnant at 13?!" Isak shouted in a whisper. He didn't look shocked. He looked like he was about to burst of laughter.

"I thought you were gay" Isak said.

"How did you know that?" Simon said. Still a bit unsure of what he had just told Isak. Isak smiled

"Well you fucked the prince" Isak said quite loud.

Simons heart skipped.

"Omg Isak shush!" He put a finger in front of his lips, and started laughing. Isak with him.

"Quite impressive I must say" Isak said while laughing. Simon didn't know what to say. He didn't really want to talk about it, he had finally had his mind of Wille and now everything just came back.

Simon got up from his chair and took his yellow bag from the ground. Isak looked confused up at him.

"I gotta go" Simon said quickly. Isak looked confused, but just hesitated to say:

"Will I see you tomorrow?" He tilted his head slowly to the side and raised one eyebrow. His earring dangling from his ear.

Simon just nodded and walked away. The bus would be there soon anyways.

He hesitated through the halls, hoping to find Sara. But instead he found Wilhelm. He was sitting on the stairs with Felice, laughing at something on his phone.

He quickly glanced at him, Wilhelm noticing. He took his gaze away from him and went on.

He was a stranger. He had to remember that.

***
"Hi" A voice said behind Simon. He was standing at the bus stop waiting.

"Hi" it was Sara.

She took place beside him and nudged at his arm.

"Feeling a bit down?" She said, smiling gently at Simon.

"A little" Simon took his phone out of his pocket and looked at his lock screen.

Two messages were attached.

Isak:)
Wanna come to my place this weekend?

Isak:)
We can play video games

He opened up the message app, and started typing.

To Isak:)
Why not:)

He was actually quite happy he had asked him. He really needed a friend right now, and though he had Rosh and Ayub, they weren't at Hillerska. Which probably was were he needed them most.

He put his phone in his pocket as the bus arrived.

A/N
I got big plans;)