9 - Wilhelm

A week had passed, and it was time to go home for the weekend. Though Wilhelm dreaded it.

It was gonna be the first time home since Eriks death, And Wille didn't even wanted to think about it. It would be so strange to be home without his brother.

The whole week he had been pushing the weekend away, hoping it wouldn't come. But it did, and now he was standing in his room. Packing all his stuff.

A knock heard on the door, and Wille turned around to see Felice standing in the doorframe.

"I just wanted to say goodbye before we leave" she said smiling. Wille liked Felice better and better as he got to know her. She was always so friendly to him.

"Of course" Wille walked to her, and gave her a hug.

"Are you okay?" Felice looked at Wille, she had a concerning look in her eyes.

Wille smiled. He liked that she cared about him. She really was a real friend.

"Yes, I'm fine" Wille smiled an assuring smile and nodded. Before he went back to his bag, that was filled with clothes.

"I'll see you on Monday then" Wille nodded, and Felice walked out the door.

-
Wille was walking to the front door with his bag, when he saw August and Sara standing in the side corridor.

They were talking very hysterically, and were clearly fighting. But why would they talk? They barely had anything to do with each other, and if he knew August, Sara was way below him.

Wille decided not to worry about it, and was about to go on, when he heard a slap.

He quickly looked at them, and saw August rubbing his cheek with his hand. Sara was walking away from him, very fast.

Why would Sara slap August? This was weird. He didn't know that August and Sara talked with each other. But what he was curious about, was why Sara was mad at August. Did she found out about the video? If so, Sara had done her job.

Wille looked an extra time, and then walked away, heading to the front door. Convincing himself not to think about it. It wasn't his business.
-
When Wille came outside. About ten cars were parked in the driveway. Including his mothers.

He started walking over to the car, when somebody shouted at him.

"Wille! Wait" Wille turned around, seeing Simon running after him. Wille smiled. He had hoped that he would get to say goodbye to him before leaving.

"Simon! What are you doing here?" Wille asked, knowing exactly what the answer would be.

"I wanted to say goodbye" Simon said, with a big smile on his lips. Wille leaned in for a hug. Simon returned. They hugged tight. They both felt that was necessary, they never knew what hug would be their last.

When Simon let go of Wille, his smile disappeared, and Wille noticed that his eyes got serious, but nervous at the same time.

Wille started getting a bit nervous too. What did Simon think about? His breathing was faster, and he noticed that about Simon too. Then, finally the words came.

"I love you too" Simon almost whispered.

Willes body instantly became a wreck. His breathing started to get even faster, and his heart felt suddenly warm, heating up his body.

Wille noticed how his lips were smiling, and he simply couldn't stop. Simon had finally said the three stupid words back.

He knew they meant the same as his, but this time it was different. It didn't hurt. It felt kinda healthy, in a way he couldn't explain. Like they actually figured this out.

He knew they weren't together, but he now knew that they loved each other, and they would continue to do that, as long as it would have to take.

"Goodbye Wille, I'll see you on Monday" Simon was smiling too, and Wille even noticed a little giggle from him.

Wille turned around and walked to the car. When he got in, he took in his headphones, and stopped himself from connecting to the real world. He just listened to the music. Finally feeling the bit of happiness he had craved for so long.

A/N
I think this is enough happiness for now:)