1.6K 28 0

| | 0. 2 | |

I pierced the black diamond stud through my almost closed up earring hole, the last time I wore earrings had to be at least seven months ago when I went to see the 1975' in concert. Since that day I was too anxious to wear earring since, note to self, never tell a die hard fan jokingly that you 'Hate this band' ever again. I winced at the slight pain but continued to get ready for the frat party I was attending.

Normally I would stick to high school parties that were held by people my own age, but Luke Hemmings - my crush since 2007 - was suppose to be hosting the party so It meant that I had to go. He invited me over text saying, 'Yo babe, party at the frat house tonight and my room will be free ;-)' which he then sent another text right after explaining that it was the wrong person and who am I (which killed what was left of my dark soul *sighs*). After I told him my name, he just said 'cool' and told me to invite myself and several other 'hot' friends- which I invited the only friend I have.

I stood up in the long view mirror looking at my reflection, a long black lace dress clung to my body enhancing each and every curve. The dress ended at mid thigh and the sleeves cut off half way down my arms which was making me debate if I should wear a jacket or not.

I turned my body to the side to make sure thr long wavy hair was all organised in a messy manor and to check if my butt didn't look to small - you know you do it too -, which it didn't. I slid on my all black converse and grabbed my denim jacket before collecting all my essentials and running down the stairs to tell my mom that I probably wouldn't be home tonight.

Since I turned eighteen she stopped asking why I was staying out as much as she did in my previous years, she claimed I was 'growing up' and 'expressing myself'. However, she did address that if I came home pregnant one night, she would most probably kick me out.

"You look good tonight, where 'you heading?" my mom came into view as I made it onto the last step of the stairs. She was sitting on the sofa with tea in her right hand and her phone in the other, It was the time of night where she would read through emails and scroll through Facebook.

"To a party with the girls," I stepped over to the mantelpiece and picked up a lip gloss and a lip balm, "you remember Luke Hemmings right?" I asked trying to apply to tinted lip balm.

"How can I forget him," she laughed, "he was the young lad who threw a mud pie in your face a few years back, right? She set her tea down onto the small table and faced me. I nodded embarrassingly remembering the turn of events before she carried on, "what about Luke?"

"Well," I opened up the clear lip gloss tube and looked at her through the fairly large mirror, "Its his party and he sort of invited me." I sounded slightly mubled as I was attempting to talk and apply lip gloss at the same time.

"What do you mean sort of?" Just as I was about to reply with a ironic answer, the door bell rang. I looked at my mom waiting for her approval to dismiss me, she nodded her head towards the door and smiled politely which I returned before heading out the door.

I stepped out side of my classical neighbourhood house and was met with a petite blonde haired girl, also known as Beth. We met six years ago when she moved to Sydney from Brisbane, at first she hated me because I was to 'arrogant' for her but then we somehow clicked.

"You look hot" she winked jokingly, I let out a chuckle shaking my head at her. Exactly three months and twelve days ago today she came out as bisexual (which didn't bother me in any sense as I've known for two years), she says that she's still confused on whether she's on the border of being a lesbian, but I always tell her to let time takes its turn.

"Thank you Miss Prescott" I chuckled opening the door of her rusty truck. "You don't look to bad yourself" I wiggled my eye brows at her and slid the seat belt across me before we set off.

"So where's the party to this time?" Beth asked pulling up to a red light. "Is it one of Jake Nortons shitty gatherings again" she rolled her eyes.

"No it's on campus this time, and can we not talk about that gathering again" I rubbed my temples at the most embarrassing moment of my life.

It was the first gathering that I had ever been too which meant that I had to look cute, I wore a black skater skirt and a band tee just for the occasion. Towards the end of the night I was tipsy and wanted to nap so i fell head first into a bush and slept for the whole night, The embarrassing part was that my underwear - pink watermelon underwear to be precise - was on show and photos were posted on all of my social media pages.

"How can we not!" Beth laughed while tuning the radio, "it was practically social suicide."

~~~
I saw 5sos lmao