879 20 5

'Trust me darling, we are going to have a great night'

Daniel kept re-assuring me that I was fine and that I only needed air but I couldn't get his words out from inside of my mind. What did he mean? Surely he couldn't find my state humerus, I felt like I could hardly breath.

My vision was getting worse and worse the further we went through the club. My head was getting heavy and I felt like I was going to fall down at any moment.  All I could hear was the sound of my breathing and the groggy sound of music coming from inside the club. 

As we walked up the stairs Daniel had to practically drag me up them because my legs were too jelly like to pull me up. He kept looking at me as if screaming at me through his eyes to walk my self but I physically couldn't move. I probably looked like a drunken teenage girl on her first night out which was fairly true apart from this being my first night out.

Something must have happened to me when I was in the bathroom or the bartender could have accidentally made the drink wrong. I don't know what put me in this state but I don't like it for sure.

We made it to the top of the stairs where two bouncers were standing. The line to get into the club was extremely short now due to the fact that it was early hours of the morning.

I felt drowsy still and my body was jelly like, I could feel the cold breeze passing through my legs the closer we got to the door. The bouncers who had been standing at the door noticed my state and asked if I was alright.

'She's had a little too much to drink' Daniel sighed as he lifted me up with his arms again. I tried to tell them I didn't feel too well but it just came out in mumbles that no one could understand.

'Get her home safely mate, she'll defiantly be suffering from a hangover in the morning' the bouncer laughed while tapping Daniel on his back and letting us out of the club.

As soon as we got out of the club Daniel pulled my body closer to his before turning left down the street. He stopped and pushed my body against the wall while he took his phone out of his back pocket and started to type.

'How are you feeling?' He asked while pushing a few strands of my hair away from my face. I slouched down against the wall which left me sitting on the cold and damp floor.

'Not good' I mumbled and wiped away some dribble that was forming around my lips from not being able to function my mouth properly. 'I need to go and find Beth' I sighed and leaned my groggy head back against the wall.

'No you don't,' Daniel spoke, 'you can come home with me for the night' he raised his phone to his ear before turning away and muttering words I couldn't hear. After a few seconds on the phone he turned back to me before lifting me back up off the floor.

'Where are we going now?' I whined. I didn't feel like moving around right now, I was aching all over and my head felt like a weight was holding it down.

'We are going to the car, my mate will be picking us up' he lifted all of my body weight on his right shoulder while my arm was wrapped around his neck. This isn't a good idea, Beth didn't know where I was or where I would be going.

'I'm not going' I shook my head and tried to push my self away from him. This just resulted in my lazily swaying and Daniel gripping me tighter.

'stop it, you will only end up hurting yourself' he sighed angrily into my ear. I kept shaking my body away from him and mumbling words that couldn't be made out be both myself and dan.

'No, no, no, no' I kept repeating out loud still attempting to get away from him. He was probably only trying to help me but I'm not going home with someone innately know in a state like this.

'Please put me down' I continued to whine as he dragged me across the pavement. My blurry vision started to well up with tears in panic as they searched for anyone in sight.

I saw a shadow against the wall holding what seemed to be a light cigarette, I could see the redness of it light up as a deep breath was taken. As I looked closer and more deeply focused I could make out the same sharp jawline and the muscular body that told me not to go with Daniel in the first place.

'Please don't let me go with him' I shouted and a tear fell from the corner of my eye. Daniel snapped his head at me gripping my head and turning it his way.

'Don't get me in trouble now darling' he spoke through gritted teeth as he continued to drag me further through the street.

I looked back to see if he was still smoking his cigarette or starting to walk behind me but unfortunately for me, I couldn't see him at all.

'Please, please, please' I started to shout, my words were still unfocused and lazily pronounced due to my state, 'please leave me go' my breath became more and more breathless he more I tried to fight against Daniels grip around me. My head was now more drowsy than ever before and my body began to shut down. All I could here was the sound of a voice,

'You heard what the lady said'