Rejected

Lianas words of rejection caused a agonizing silence the supernatural link she had with Alex and his Lycan Oddsidion was now broken there was nothing absolutely nothing connecting them any more, Liana hadn't realized she was holding her breathe. Clutching her heart she suddenly felt numb there was nothing no pain no emotion or physical connection there. There was nothing left of the link between her and Alex. Alex stared down at Liana blankly she no longer meant anything to him he could feel nothing for her, coming to the realization that she had just not to long ago spoken those unbinding words left him empty Oddsidion spoke through the dark "She rejected us Alex, Alex shook his head he didn't understand how she even knew the ritual words to begin with. Liana looked up at Alex she was ready to leave this ackward situation, I will be moving back home she spoke we are nolonger connected there's no reason for me to be here. freeing hisself from his mind link with Oddsidion he nodded his head and walked away Alex thought about Patrisha as his walked back to his room she was everything he needed and now that Liana had rejected him he nolonger had to choose between the two of them, finding hisself standing outside his room he took a deep breathe before opening the door, he swung open the bedroom door and the room was empty no mate where is she Patrisha Alex thought he then called out as he walked around the room but his calls for her fell on deaf ears no one was there he started to panic he called out to Oddsidion, Alex something must of happened to her Oddsidion spoke through the darkness both of them started to think the worst. He had to find her sprinting out his room and down the hall he followed her sent leading him out of the mansion doors and throught the woods that surrounded the mansion. Alex ran through the woods with so much speed his legs couldn't keep up. Finally Alex had tracked Patrisha sent to a single road that seem to mixed with another familar sent.

he knew that sent anywhere........... his Father's.