Dr. jekyll and mr. hyde

CHAPTER 3

Liana was just so ready to get away from this crazy ass man he stood there and basically denied his repeated assualt on her and now he's telling her even if she went to the cops he still would get away with it.

Oddsidion carefully watched her as she stared angrily back at him she really refused to accept the bond.

She felt so defeated and trapped she definately didn't need this job and to face her rapist everyday was just intolerable.
Shaking her head letting out a frustrated breathe.

"I don't care, I quit just stay the fuck away from me."

Oddsidion raised a brow, "oh really, are you sure I find that hard to believe?"

"Look I'm outta here,"

Liana turned and walked away from Alex she just couldn't allow this monster to think he had the upper hand she had to get home today was the worst day of her life.

With the best sex she ever had

No-no-no
No stop Liana your suppose to hate him

She mentally scolded herself.
All she wanted was to go home and shower again to get this man off her body.

Walking to the elevator she pressed the button and prayed he wouldn't shut the power down again as she waited for the elevator finally the door opened and she was relieved. Oddsidion watch Liana exit on to the elevator he done some fucked up shit today, but he didn't understand how she still was ready to battle him even after what he done to her and honestly he didn't care. He was always taught he could take what he wanted, but he never had reason to abuse his power, his father always reminded him every day that he was a Zealononi and that he didn't follow no one rules but his own.

*Flashback*

His father stood over his wife as she sobbed on the floor of the there million dollar mansion

"get the fuck up he snapped."

Alex watched his father while he quickly grabbed his mother's hair pulling her from the floor his mother cried out in pain he had wanted so badly to help her but he dare not speak a word he was only eight and his father Marcus Zealononi stood at 6'3 weighing 280lb he was all power and he showed no remorse when someone failed to do as they were told. "You stupid bitch, he yelled pulling his wife towards the dinning room table Alex started to cry he didn't understand what his mother had done to anger his father so much. Tossing her onto the table Marcus ripped at his wifes clothes as she fought him to keep the rags wrapped around her body. Begging and pleeding she cried Marcus Un buckled his pants grabbing his wife thighs pulling her towards the edge of the table he pryed them apart slamming his hard cock into her she screamed from the pain Marco wrapped his hand around her throat as he fucked her raw choking her into unconsciousness and waken her back up just to torture he again. Alex had witness his father continously rape and strangle his mother he ran to his room and cried hisself to sleep.

He would never forget that very night and he swore he would never allow his father to harm his mother again.

Alex walked back to his office anger fuming from his Flashback of his father's countless assaults on his mother he slammed his door smashing the glass, it was just to much shit he had pent up and he was growing tired fast not to mention he became his father and assaulted his assistant. He never lost it to attack any woman especially over sex cause if there was a god he knows how much pussy he got on a regular, enough to be satisfied for weeks but, it was something about her how she never showed no signs of intrest in him made him want her more so much more. She was also african american which he was never a racist he just never got a chance to get to his multiracial women sticking with blonds and red head Caucasian women he got to comfortable. Every since he hired her four years ago he alway had a hard on when she left the room so he started bringing his affairs to the office to satisfy his hard on throughout the day.
She is the first female that had him painfully hard thinking about so many way to fuck her Alex also realized that she never once show any intrested in him she never made any sexual advanced in these year she worked for him and here she's driving him crazy and she don't even want him. Liana was sexy as fuck she had long jet black silky hair and she was thick Alex loved her body and he watched her for years as she started growing comfortable enough to show a little more at work. Women like her he was never able to grab there attention he never knew how to approach them they seemed so confident and strong and he hated how small and nervous that made him feel.

Gathering his composer he thought of ways on how to get his assistant to be his he knew there would be a romantic relationship in time, not to mention he just raped her but, he wanted her and he was would do anything to get her. He was tired of waiting to see if she would feel there bond and the sexual tension between them but, after tonight he obviously realized the only one who was frustrated was hisself. Sitting at his desk he quickly dailed a number he was all to familiar with.

"Hello,

Yeah, uhm Shain?

"Alex wat? It's 5:42 in the morning man it better be a good reason for this."

"I need you to do me a favor."

"And what's that cause right now your burning my sleep and now I have less than and hour to close the billion dollar deal so hurry with your request."

"I did something stupid I'll explain later but I need you to make sure this woman that was working for me can't get any position for any job in this city I need her back in my office by any means."

"Uhm, ok done, well what's her first and last name, so I can spread the word?"

"Liana Pierce."