Beauty and the Beast

hey everyone this is another chapter and here is a picture of the beautiful Danielle isn't she just gorgeous who here thinks Marcus doesn't deserve another mate well my hand is raised hopefully Danielle can do something about this beast.

Chapter 21

Liana awoke with a splitting headache raising her hand up to her head she rubbed circles on the side of her temples. Pushing herself up from the bed she looked around and noticed that she was not in her room but whose room was it how did she get here trying to think back to when she was in the office she last remembered that they had a small fight remembering him choking her slamming her up against the wall but then everything went black from there. Looking around the room once again Liana's slowly slipped off the bed she headed for 2 large cherry wood doors.

Wrapping her hands around the gold handle of the door she slowly open the cherry wood door peeking her head out into the Hall she looked up and down the hall noticing no maids or Butlers walked the halls. Exiting the room gently closing the door behind her in the hall she walked towards east wing of the castle searching for her room she didn't know where she was but that the hall seemed to be getting darker the further she went down the East wing of the castle she wasn't sure exactly where her Chambers was finding herself caught in the dark and alone dainty hallway that only lighting was torches of fire she was getting a eerie feeling before deciding to go back in the direction she came heading back towards the room that she came, she continued on the halls seemed to have changed, something was wrong she didn't remember this hall scratching her head confusion upon was her, "shit where the fuck was Oddsidion when u needed him she mumbled to herself she was officially lost Liana couldn't find her way out leaning up against the stone wall she tilted her head back sliding down the wall settling on the floor.

Just sitting there quietly, maybe Oddsidion will notice her absence she thought feeling her but muscle start to hurt from the cold concrete floor.

Oddsidion ran his hands up Patricia long silky caramel legs she had him hooked she knew exactly how to please him and he never got tired of her something was wrong. He found his-self more around Patricia making love to her than he was ever with his mate at this point he was wondering why he wanted Patricia attention they had fucked several time and still his cock awaited her touch. Wrapping his arms around her waist he pulled her into his chest he felt something with her that he never felt with Liana running his nose across the crook of her neck he noticed her smell had changed she no longer smelled of strawberry but she reeked of him his essence it was all over her something was wrong he could feel it.

Patricia moaned into her sleep she had been sick for a couple days but Oddsidion touch made her feel better her body ached for him when he was gone she craved his presences she knew he had to be her mate he just had to be she never felt like this with anyone feeling Oddsidion pulled away from her his warmth fell from around her making her shiver from his absence. "Where are you going Dion Patricia asked turning over coming to face her sinfully sexy mate." I am going to check on my mate and queen". W-hat, Patricia was shocked pushing herself up from her recent position you have a mate already she ask her heart sank she felt her lycan cry on the inside as if it was dying. Tears trail down her cheek, "Dion she softly called before he could exit the room Oddsidion felt his resolve starting to break he could here the hurt in her voice he felt confused how could he feel so much for her and feel so little for his own mate.

So confusion is floating around everyone everything will unravel and make much more since so don't forget to comment and vote