His Home

Chapter 6

Alex pushed the button on the intercom asking Talis his driver to proceed to take him an Liana to his home, Liana sat across the other side of the limo confused as to where they was going. Alex smirked soon everything will be explained. Talis soon pulled into a long drive way, the drive way seem to go on forever there was trees everywhere as if they was driving through a forest, coming into view was a enormous Marble bronze colored water faulton in the middle of the drive way. The faulton had lights that made the water glow the lights also casted a large shadow on top the white pentagon cut stone. The mansion stood tall you could see into every room as the large windows shown light that made the mansion stand out more. The mansion itself was a yellowish tan color the roof was slanted with cone shape corner on each end. It was so beautiful to look at pulling up in front we stopped. This place was just beautiful I couldn't take my eyes away. "Liana, lets go Alex called before I realized he already was standing outside the limo awaiting for me to follow him. I scooted across the seat to the door and climbed out, looking up into the monsters face he was so restraint his features seemed so practiced and controlled his lips stayed in a grim line.

"was he mad....why did he seem so serious so suddenly?

I quickly walked around the limo toward the mansion heading up a walk way I could hear him following behind me I started getting a eerie feeling about this my heart started to beat faster was he going to kill me I thought as I made it to the front door.

"Mr. Zealononi why are we here?" I asked, praying for him not to kill me, reporting my rape to the police. I watched as he ignored my question and opened the mansion door not even glancing in my direction once we stepped into the mansion the click of my black heals echoed onto the white marble floor. I looked up following a large marble stair case leading to a landing and separating to different sides of the mansion. "Liana follow me," he said as he walk to the right of the mansion through a arch way leading into another room, the room was surrounded in cherry wood, books shelves and a cherry wood large desk sat in the middle of the room it had a desk top apple white computer and papers and folders scattered every where, Alex walked to sit behind his desk in a burgundy leather chair he gestured to a seat in front of his desk that was also cherry wood with a soft cushion I walked toward his desk lowering myself into the seat.

Alex pulled out a white and red folder I wasn't sure what he needed a folder for clearing my throat I decided to ask, "Sir what is the folder for?"

"The formal are over, with. "Alex will do quite nicely."

he hated that she continued to call him Mr. Zealononi or Sir

Alex stopped and he pulled out two forms placing them on the desk in front of me. "whats this I asked wondering why he placed to forms in front of me grabbing one of the forms it was a confidentiality contract from four years ago I looked over the form flipping through the contract I had signed, when I first was hired to the company. I don't remember signing this I stated calmly placing the form back on the desk Alex just kept quiet never saying anything other than watching me closely.
looking over at the other form, I read out loud, "marriage contract, in bold black letters anger coursed through my veins balling my fist grabbed contract off the desk in hand I threw it across the room in his face.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND!!!!!, screaming at him across his desk he just sat there so calm.

ooo I wanna just hop across this desk and beat the shit out of him.

I stood up ready to walk away from him.

"What is wrong with you, are you just delusional or your just sick? .......oh you must be, you have to be psychotic", that was stupid of me to ask that question?

SIT DOWN LIANA NOW!!!!, he shouted his voice boomed off his office walls. I quickly looked at him easing myself down the chair. Anger was clearly visible on his face,

oh he must not like being called psychotic I smirked to myself

" Insult me one more time, and trust me you definitely won't like the consequences," he said threw clenched teeth.

This man was seriously Ill he had to be. I don't understand how he thinks raping me and trying to contract me into a marriage isn't insane he has serious problems.

"Are you done with your fucking tantrum Liana, or your not quite finished yet because if you aren't I'll wait,

ooo the nerve of this ass-hole

Maybe I should kill him, it's the best solution...

plus it will be heroic he will never be able to rape again

yes brilliant idea.

"Why are you requesting a marriage, no-one in there right mind will ever want to be married to you especially me."

"hmmm, well it's not like your leaving any time soon, I'm sure I can persuade you by any means he smirked.