Rejecting Whats Mine

Chapter 19

Liana stood in the window of Oddsidions office, staring at the dark limousine driving away with her mate in the back seat, the office door clicked opening as Liana turned to see who was entering the office. Oddsidion brow risen in surprise he never thought his mate would be here stepping away from the window Liana walked toward him while he watched her every move confused as to why she was coming to a stop in front of him Liana raised her hand quickly slapping Oddsidion the sting stained his cheek as his hand automatically was drawn to the red flesh to soothe it furrowing his brow he growled forgetting about his sore cheek his anger spiked automatically his hand quickly gripped her throat slamming her against the wall. Liana wrapped her fingers around his strong hold clawing and scratching as tears stung her eyes and her lungs started to burn for air She had it with him if he didn't kill her now she was going to leave him anyway her vision blurred as darkness consume her. Oddsidion was piss this cheating whore really put her hands on him the king his grip tightened as he watched her loose conciousness scooping her up in his arms he opened the door to his office exiting into the hall to head toward the west wing of the mansion they needed to talk his anger and frustration wasn't even half of there problem.

Placing her in his bed he still felt disgusted with her watching her chest rise and fall Liana was very beautiful he knew he wouldn't stay mad at her for long she was his mate meant for only him or so he thought as he watched her stir in her sleep what was she dreaming about he watched her moan raising a brow he was curious he did have a remarkable power to see inside her mind her thoughts and visions of her day placing his hand on her forehead closing his eyes consuming her breaking down her mental barriers as he pushed into darkness his mind swarmed as he rummaging through her memories finally settling on a minute befor he entered the office he could see his uncle able to feel the pull she felt through her memories as if he was entireely her, he watched there conversation Lucian showed her great respect which was unlike him he was the most powerful supernatural being in our world born Lycan and vampire Immortal he couldn't be killed his powers was almost limitless he watched his uncle ask Liana identity as they both stud there like they were scared to move or even speak trying to listen carefully his uncle looked confused watching as he spoke

"Who are you?

"My name is Liana and I am ALex mate".

Lucian face looked confused and very puzzle almost as if the words she spoke were lies

"I am Lucian Zealononi and I am Alex uncle and also your mate?

Oddsidion quickly released his hold on her fore head the darknest soon fulled his vision opening his eyes he was angry clenching his fist he couldn't understand why would his uncle lie to her about being her mate. What the fuck was going on Oddsidion knew his uncle never found his mate and he's been here in the world for longer than his own father you say centuries there family extended in a long royal line but the oldest and most powerful was his uncle the first born to be Vampire, Lycan and Immortal he just couldn't die his uncle was not someone he would fuck with, shaking his head he had a lot to think about how was he going to fix this problem she can only have one mate and he needed to speak to his uncle immediately.

Lucian sat at his throne contemplating what he was going to do was he to reject her so she could be with his nephew but wouldn't that cause her pain oh goddesses he would never want to see her in pain he had to figure out a way to not come in between her and his nephew. "shit he curse under his breath he waited centuries for her and she wasn't even his to begin with," please goddesses help me", he groan. "She is our and we need her", Scipris spoken hello Scipris you haven't spoken to me in over three centuries it's nice to hear your voice again". Cut the shit Lucian Scipris snapped I will not alow my nephew to have what is rightfully mine". But you have no choice I will not take may nephews mate away from him that disgraceful and disgusting Lucian spat there will be a time when our mate will just be ours alone but not now she was not meant for us.

So lucian is confronting his imortal beast about his mate tell me what you think comment and vote please