How long was I suppose to wait

Chapter 9

Starring blankly at my new assistants hand, clearing her throat snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Ughm, Mr. Zealononi are you ok, she ask." Looking back up at the carmel beauty I nodded my head quickly, "yes...ughm excuse me grasping her hand in a firm shake nice meeting you Miss Pierce."

Settling herself in one of the chairs infront of my desk she smiled politely waiting for me to continue. "Miss Pierce I have already read your resume and you are perfect for the Job, when would you like to start? I can give you about a week, for you to tie up lose ends with any recent jobs that you may have. I will need your undivided attention you will be handling alot here at Zealononi Corp."

"Oh, um I can start whenever you like everything is cleared on my end."

"Ok well then, I'll see you tomorrow morning."

" Thats great see you tomorrow morning Mr. Zealononi."

Alex watched his new assistant who was also his mate leave his office he grew hard at the though of Ms. Pierce sprawled across his desk. She was very beautiful, thick with a nice round bottom, he groaned out in frustration reaching down his pants to squeeze his hard cock.

tomorrow is definately going to be a long day.

When Liana started working for Alex he knew he couldn't just tell her she was his mate he had to give it time but how much. Still Alex grew frustrated how was he gonna explain he was lichen to his mate humans never understood there kind, they cowered in fear of us, and some knew nothing of our kind ever even existing. Giving her time to adjust to the workplace and getting to know her might be longer than he would exspect. His connection and bond already started, but can she feel it too was the question.

Liana met her new boss for the first time she automatically felt uneasy about him, but she held her smile introducing herself and giving a hand shake. She wanted to pull away immediately she felt a shock of electricity run through her from his touch which was odd probabley static she thought as she took a seat he seemed to be glaring at her throughout there meeting his voice was strained feeling a shutter run down her spine she got the feeling that he might be a dangerous man but who was she to judge someone without getting to know them brushing that tingling feeling off.

She felt uncomfortable in Alex presence Liana never felt like that around anyone especially during and interview. His vibe was pulling like being sufficated. Shaking her head maybe he was having a bad day stepping off the elevator to her condo she unlocked her door and headed to the kitchen grabbing a glass and a water bottle from the frigerator. She went to settle on the couch flicking through the channels finally settling on one, the new day ended from there. soon after taking a shower then eating left over spaghetti Liana went to bed preparing for the next day.

Sitting at my desk Liana had came in earlier at 7:30am gathering all my charts and files from each branch of the company. She would come to my office bring me the document or contracts that needed signing and she would leaving never looking up from her folder that held every important copy of paper work. Running my hand down my face maybe I was over thinking the mate situation she never even checked me out not even once today. Days soon grew into months of her working here then years and there wasn't even and ounce of intrest from her not even a glance. My cocked harden every time she came in the room and left and that was alot speaking of blue balls was a understatement I hated this shit.

Because of her I had to start having affairs in my office and still she never gotten jealous she just wasn't feeling the bond.

Oddsidion was pissed off its been fours years and she still showed no signs of the bond. He knew she was our mate he was becoming restless and very impatient.