Police Approved Rapist

CHAPTER 3

Shoving the the glass doors open to the Philadelphia police department stepping into the night air I glared at one of the officer who interrogated and mocked me. I was so pissed off I was there to report a rape and here these ass hole took me as some money chasing hoe, one of the detectives had the audacity to ask me was I sure it was rape and the man I'm accusing, do I know who he is? Bawling my fist I wanted so badly to just throttle them. Tears started to fill my eye as I quickly tried to wipe them away I knew Mr. Zealononi meant what he said, but I just couldn't believe that the police would just treat me like they already knew I made this story up. I walked to the nearest bus stop I couldn't use my car since Mr. Zealononi had stolen my keys earlier yesterday I was now going to the hospital to get a rape kit done there was no way I would allow this to be looked over.

I sat in the waiting room for two hours before they called me back it felt like I was being monitored and watched everytime I moved. I laid across a table with my legs parted I was ready for whatever test they needed to do.

I heard the door open, "Hello I'm doctor Regess, I will be examining you and doing your rape kit. Dr. Regess grabbed a pair of non latex gloves and started her examination swabbing and sealing everything. Finally the examination was done.

Miss Pierce you can get dress now and take this, Dr. Regess handed me a blue pill before she left the room quickly dressing myself I headed to the bathroom to drink some water cupping my hands under the running facet I swollowed the pill, scooping water into my mouth. I dried my hands and exited the bathroom a nurse stood in the room looking over my paper work.

Hi, I'm Cindy I'm a nurse I'm here for you to sign your discharge papers she handed the papers over to me I nodded my head. Please sign by the highlighted ex marks please and initial." I quickly signed without reading the discharge forms I was just in a hurry to go home I was still exhausted and very sore the nurse nodded.
"Thank you that will be all here's your copy." The nurse handed me my copy and exited the room I followed behind her quickly in a hurry to catch the next bus home. I stood at the bus stop for ten minutes before it arrived getting on I flashed my day pass and walked to the back of the bus. In fifteen minute I was home and all I was ready to do was go to sleep.

Alex got a phone call from the Philadelphia Northeast police department. "Hello?"
"Yes, Mr. Zealononi we have Miss Pierce down here at the station she pretty much reported a rape like you said she would, and we have her file is there anything you want done with the file sir?"

"Yes, destroy it."

"Ok, sir have a good night."

Alex had so much money invested in this city when it came to funding for hospitals the newer police vehicle and uniforms he also owned more than half of the city corporate businesses. He waited for his last call that came from the Nazareth hospital he had sent them document of confidentiality between him and Liana she was suppose to sign before she was hired . He wanted them to make sure she signed during discharge he already in formed all the hospital of her accusations and that she needed to sign this form to keep her lies at bay and that she was not to be informed about it at all they accepted the form hiding it between her discharge papers. Setting back in his chair he thought about how she was going to react when he tossed that form in her face he can now sue her for accusing him of anything that happened between them if she tells anyone.

Sorry everyone this chapter is short but I will try to make the next chapter longer