Dirty Dancer

Hey everyone I'm back im having a sad week my great aunt just passed so I haven't. Been into writing lately but heres a picture of Trisha at the top.

                  Chapter 17

 Oddsidion ran his hands over thick creamy tan thighs moaning into the beauties mouth she tasted like wild cherries. Trisha wrapped her arms around his neck moaning while his kisses made there way down her neck.

"Oh my god you feel so good she rasped," trying to catch her breath, "mmmhmm Oddsidion continue with his soft kisses Trisha was a Dancer at Onyx his newest strip club that he had  just opened two months ago. He had decided to take a trip there to take his mind off of Liana and  he decided on a private dance in his VIP room by one of his dancers.

Later on that night.....

    Entering his room is the sexiest woman second to his mate walks into the room with the most revealing dress. Alex mind went blank as the woman slowly came to stand before him with a small smile on her lips.

   She started to move to the music her body swayed and grinded along his groin. She moved slowly rotating her her thick hips. Oddsidion slowly rubbed her outer thighs as his cocked stiffened pressing through his briefs, groaning he wanted her now, removing one hand from her thigh placing it between her thighs he ran his fingers through he wet slit.

Damn she's wet....

     Releasing his cock through his brief rubbing the swollen length against her slippery core.

  Trisha moaned feeling her body shiver from the pleasurable contact making her core wetter, "please  she moaned in his ear as she ran her tongue along the lobe of his ear taking it into her mouth. Letting out a low guttural groan Oddsidion dropped his head back relaxing into the pleasure of Trisha's mouth making it's way down the soft skin behind his ear all the way down to his neck. "Damn gurl, he whispered breathlessly, placing his cock at her entrance Trisha slowly descended his cock, "Fuck she moaned he filled her stretching her she sat still for few seconds adjusting to his width he was huge.

god he felt so good

  Trisha slowly started to ride his hard cock building up there climax Dion moved his hands to her waist as he allowed her full control. As her descends became faster and harder there moans filled his roam, the sound of wet sticky skin slapping together filled the background of there moans.

 Liana awoke in the worst agonizing pain gripping her stomach feeling her insides burn she cried out, "ahhhhhhhhh her nipples burned as the pain shot through her body like electricity. Liana had no clue what was happening Oddsidion must of lied to her he said she only had three days of her shift today was her third day of her shift.

 "Oh god NO! Alena her Lycan screamed please this can't be he wouldn't do this to us Alena cried in pain and hurt
       Liana could feel her heart break with every wave of electricity shooting through her organs making her drop out of Oddsidion's office chair scared and confused,

"Alena what's happening to me?
you told me my shift was over".

      Liana groaned in pain as it settled in the middle of her stomach making her throw up bile from her empty stomach. Alena never responded leaving Liana to take the brunt of all the pain Lianas' skin felt on fire feeling herself slip into unconsciousness the darkness consume her.

  Dion felt his self ready to fill Trisha full of his cum as she continued riding his cock they're breathing rapid and there sweaty body's continue to enjoy the pleasure it was making with friction Dion could feel Trisha clench around his length and he knew she was coming, "Come for daddy," he said placing harsh kisses at her neck as he gripped her hair ruffly pulling her head back holding her down harder as he filled her releasing his climax. "fuck, damn" he said as he chuckled into her neck. Trisha giggled running her hands through his hair, Thanks,

you

  She said smiling down at him, wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her into him "your welcome. I needed that he said now lets get some sleep as he lowered the recliner lifting her in his arms and he walked towards his bed settling them there pulling her towards him.

  Trisha settled on his chest falling to sleep he quietly listened to her soft snores his mind wandered back to Liana and his heart broke again she deserved this he thought closing his eyes as he let sleep claim him.   

 Well damn Oddsidion got his revenge on Liana I feel bad for Liana because she don't know what he's done and why she was in pain but I want you to send your comments and votes so let me know what you think.