:: 2

Hu tao, one of Xiao's only friends within the campus.
Silly-churl, Billy-churl, Silly-Billy hillichurl~

"So... you and that bard, eh~" Hu tao teased Xiao and nudged his shoulder. "I didn't know you guys were a thing~"

"I'm not into Venti, Hu tao. I don't seem him that way." Xiao shakes his head as he denied Hu tao's suspicions.

"But I saw you walking with him yesterday! You guys would very much make a cute couple." She continues rambling on about things. "Well- That's how it started with me and Yanfei, now look where that got us!" Hu tao exclaimed while daydreaming about her beloved Yanfei.

"Stop being a simp." Xiao annoyedly entered their next class.

Hu tao whispered something in his ear which made his eyes widen and his face heat up.

"As if you aren't, I know whose pictures are on your phone."

Hu tao smiled victoriously seeing his ears turn red.

They both sat at their seats, Xiao sitting at the back with Hu tao.

The lessons was going smoothly as usual, though Xiao was just drawing on his sketch pad for his next artwork he was going to do.

He unknowingly started drawing Venti as he was imagining how he looked like when smiling and laughing.

"You're being really obvious Xiao." Hu tao pointed out while looking at his drawing. "Look, you even smiled a bit."

Xiao got annoyed on how his concentration was broken and he realized he really was smiling. He immediately put on his poker face as Hu tao just laughed a bit at his reaction.

The lessons ended, Hu tao and Xiao both stood up and gathered all their stuff once again to leave the room.

"I heard the christmas festival in the amusement park nearby is already coming in december, you might want to invite your lover boy to it~" Hu tao says teasingly before running off.

"Hehe, bye Xiao! See you later, I'm going to meet Yanfei now!" Waving at him while running through the hallways.

Xiao now had no one to accompany him so he decided to just walk by the park and sit somewhere to continue what he was drawing a few moments back.

Venti was skipping through the park somewhere near the campus.

This place was a common area for the students to study and hangout.

Randomly humming a tune for his next song was something he always did but his concentration was immediately broken when he accidentally fell on top of someone.

Venti looks down to see a proper look to see who it was.

Luckily it was just, Xiao. Blushing... really hard.

Venti then realized what position they were in and got flustered.

"Ah! I'm so so so sorry." Venti stuttered out really quickly.

"U-uhm" Xiao cleared his throat. "Ahem, it's okay."

Venti got up first and held out his hand to lift up Xiao. Xiao took his hand and finally stood up. They weren't really doing something so they decided to stick with each other for the time
being.

As always, Venti started the conversation again and started asking Xiao questions.

"Hey, if by chance, would you like to study together this weekend?" Venti said kind of feeling embarrassed. "Like at the Wangshu Cafe...?"

Venti's eyes lit up as soon as he heard a small word of approval coming from Xiao.

"What's your favorite season?"

"mmm. a-ahem maybe the winter time." He continued. "I just like the snow. when it is thick enough, you can eat it."

Venti just ignored that last statement and started babbling again.

"Well, I like the summer time! Because you can eat ice cream and you can swim comfortably and everything!" Venti's eyes shined.

"Unfortunately, I'm not fond of the spring season."

As Xiao was about to ask him the reason for that. Venti just grabbed his arm and brought him to the playground.

They decided to just sit on the swing and watch the children
play.

Until Venti decided to go up to the kids and play with them.

Just watching them play was nice. The kids were laughing with Venti and they were playing games like tag and such.

Xiao couldn't help but to just stare at Venti so adoringly.

The sun was shining at them, it was like a perfect picture moment in Xiao's eyes.

"Wow... He's beautiful." Xiao blurted out without thinking.

He realized what he said and his face started heating up, like a tomato. (im sorry i couldn't help myself)

While Xiao was thinking to himself, he noticed Hu tao approaching Venti.

'What is she trying to do?' He thought to himself.

He then realized. Oh god.

Xiao watched as Hu tao whispered something into Venti's ears and he slowly looked at Xiao with a super flushed face. And now, they both were blushing.

Venti started to walk up to him while Xiao had a mini panic attack in his head.

Every step Venti took was like a time ticking bomb to him, ready to explode and crash his whole world.

Venti just sat by him again and muttered.

"You're so cute by the way."

:D

:D